Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

sweetnose mastiff tryout

Postby Venatici » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:52 am

I decided I'm gonna do more than one entry so I just turned this into a cover~

edit ;; I realized I am nowhere near the quality of the artists that you've hired, so I'm just dropping out ; v ; If you ever need any mods let me know, I'd be glad to help out with that ^>^

anyway, hello! I'm Crimoodle / Crim :' >
    I don't use CS much for drawing anymore but I'm an artist and have been for a while now. I have good knowledge of CS tools and oekaki which isn't much of a problem for me. I've been involved in a lot of realistic dog species / centers (belgian kelpies, hissans, baltic huskies, etc) so I've kind of always liked this environment, and I have a good grasp of genetics.

As I always try to mention I've done a fair share of moderating in the past few years, so I'm active in my communities and try to keep everyone safe (you can PM me if you want to talk about my modding skills, my approaches, and the like) as well as happy. I believe being an artist should include being able to work with people and let them know you're there for them, too.

I am able to do both the event and adopts, and I do write so prompts are not an issue. I have skype / discord and I'm pretty flexible in terms of community chats or staff chats.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes