1st entry - Sweetnose Mastiff FAKE by .Survivor.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Survivor. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1st entry - Sweetnose Mastiff FAKE

Postby .Survivor. » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:14 am

I am not good with genetics as I am just now trying to teach myself so any help offered is appreciated.
Timer is wrong. I did the dog under the cover page and then removed the cover page. lol

Fake Rescue
Backstory wrote:This small girlie was found by the side of the road, bloody and beaten, scared but friendly still. Apparently CC Video had captured what looked to be a bunch of hoodlums luring the sweet girl into a corner as they ganged up on her and tied her muzzle shut as they tortured her. How she still is able to wag whats left of her tail is unknown after the horrors seen on the video. The gang was arrested and charged with sever animal abuse after cops confiscated one of their phones with a video of their malicious attack being uploaded to a social media site. The good Samaritan who found the dog rushed her to the nearest emergency vet, taking care not to frighten her any more, though the shy little girl seemed to realize she was safe. After a quick examination by the vet, the dog was rushed to surgery to try and repair her broken limb and stitch up what was left of her tail. A few days passed and she seemed to be doing great until she kept chewing at the bandages on her leg, despite the cone collar. After chewing through the bandages one night as the nurses were in another room, infection set in and the vet ended up taking the leg. After this crises was over, they found out that this poor girl was deaf to beat all. At first they thought it was because of the trauma she had been through, that she didn't look at them when they called, but now they knew the truth. Though this girlie has been through hell and should hate people with a vengeance, she is always seen with a "smile" on her face, a wagging stump of a tail, and the energy to race a greyhound...though she is still getting used to 3 legs. She has a fear of duct tape and will bark incessantly at it if she sees a role of it, and the vets believe that this is due to the gang taping her muzzle shut to keep her from biting. But if you think that you can give this sweet angle a good home with lots of room to run, then this girlie is for you. She is being trained in basic sign language commands as one of the vet techs here has a deaf dog, so we will gladly teach the commands to you as well if you adopt her. She has been here for almost 4 months and needs a home. Will you be this angel's Guardian?

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
Current Owner: -
Show Name: -
Pet Name: -
Size: extra small -
Color: Blue Merle with tan points
Genotype: aa/Bb/dd/kk/ee/Mm/hh/ss/Tt (I don't know, I tried...)
Breeding Notes:
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me