Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Paeus Serpents ---closed by SonOfStarGod

Artist SonOfStarGod [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
92 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Len.

by Sixbane

by Len.

by Len.

by Len.

by Len.

by Len.

Paeus Serpents ---closed

Postby SonOfStarGod » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Species belongs to SonOfStarGod
includes all rights to ownership with credit to Sixbane as creator/lineart artist

mark/post if you want, I wont use any other posts
Fanclub---Seeking artists!---Species information/lore+More---Nursery---Growths/transfers
Proun; Pay-uhs Serpents.

A race of creatures,aliens to our world. The inspirations of the old Chinese myth of dragon, serpent creatures able to swim through the air.
Their native planet is one with low gravity so their lithe forms are necessary to allow movement as they float through space, able to flex their forms fluidly to 'swim' to where they need to go. It also comes in handy traversing the stony mountains of their home planet in search for safety and food; as they're able to squeeze between rocks. The ridges along their tail and sides, along with the edges of their ears are hyper sensitive and act in a similar manner to a cats whiskers to help them understand when things are too big for them to pass through or they are in danger of being crushed. They have big eyes to allow sight in dark caverns, and their species is capable of many mutations depending on variations. There are no civilization-building species on their planet so they act as the top of the food chain and different varieties of the species exist.

Their interactions with earth were begun after a meteor struck their home planet, throwing some of the beings caught in the crossfire into space, flexible enough to withstand the blast but pushed out of their planets orbit by the impact. They survived the vacuum of space due to a strange body composition currently not understood, though were forced into a dormant state. Floating to earth centuries later, they woke, and desperately flew to the sky to return home. Inspiring many myths all over the world where they landed.They struggled with much heavier gravity, and the fate of these individuals was never determined.

Now humans are advanced enough to make contact once again with these old beings and they have much to teach them and much to learn themselves as they explore the new planet they'd been extended an invitation.

General Rules;;
-dont make your own without permission, i wont attack you for having something similar but dont claim its one of these guys; common courtesy and all that, i expect the same respect
-respect each other, don't be rude. srs just be polite
-No selling or trading, They are free and will remain free!
-may gift with permission
-don't breed them til i get a nursery set up
-dont change the design or add edits without permission. i dont mind you making slight changes but needs approval
-you do NOT need approval to add accessories ,as long as it can be removed its fine.
-right now each person may own 10, may change this limit
-You are welcome to include a paeus in any AU you want! Drawing them as anthro, human, ect is perfectly fine. You don't need to use the 'canon' world if you'd rather not.
Traits
Powers, disabilities (blindness/deafness/missing limbs),Weight (skinny,chubby,average,ect)
DO NOT count as traits or towards rarity. They may be added or removed at the discretion of the owner in order to suit their character, they are not counted in breeding/will not effect any children of the character.
Tier 1-Common
Non edited, horns on the face, Something on the end of the tail (tufts, fins, spikes, ect, anything may be there), back ridges (fur,feathers,spines,of any sort- along the back only), wrist tufts (near the paws, fur or feathers), claws, different tongue shapes
Tier 2-Uncommon
Extra feathers/fur/floof edits, anywhere- along the neck,cheek,belly, that is not common. Hair on the head, longer or shorter tail, fangs of any sort, any body part that glows.Ingrown crystals/ minerals anywhere on the body, visible scales, ear edits, fins on the body
Tier 3-Rare
Larger feathers on the body, body variations (Shorter legs, longer legs, longer neck), Different types of tails
Tier 4-Ultra Rare
Additional arms/legs, hooves/ect instead of paws,
Tier 5-Restricted/legendary
Multiple heads, missing side fins, wings, multiple tails, missing tail vents
Supporter of assisting growth in forms! Inspired by Parrapups no form left behind, my inbox is entirely open if you'd like to request opinion/critique on your forms in any contest. I won't post them outright since some people do not like it, but you are welcome to message me and ask if you want suggestions!

Code: Select all
[quote][size=85]Supporter of assisting growth in forms! Inspired by Parrapups no form left behind, my inbox is entirely open if you'd like to request opinion/critique on your forms in any contest. I won't post them outright since some people do not like it, but you are welcome to message me and ask if you want suggestions! [/size][/quote]
Last edited by SonOfStarGod on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 36 times in total.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip

Postby Timeless☁Blues » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:58 pm

looks so cool .o.
ImageImageImageImage
Timeless☁Blues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 pm

marrrkk
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:14 pm

mark!! these look super cuutee
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paeus Serpents-Wip

Postby astral. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Mark, so very cute! <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:45 pm

mark
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Marking c:
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Mark~!

YOU CAN
┏──────────────────────────┓
Wow this siggy took forever to edit XD
I use Imgur, Photoscape, 1001Fonts, Mega
CoolText to do this c: Template belongs to
the person credited in the link section! I
just simply edited it a little here and there.

┖──────────────────────────┚
ImageImagex.Image Image

┏───────────────────────┓
credit | theme song | pre-made siggys
┖───────────────────────┚
YOU CAN
Image Image

ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery