Pan'Pukin Dogs (OPEN species) by HustleHour

Based on Click to view
Artist HustleHour [gallery]
Time spent 40 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pan'Pukin Dogs (OPEN species)

Postby HustleHour » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:18 am

*EDIT: AT THE MOMENT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE ADULTS. I WILL ADD MORE LATER.
PLEASE CLICKED ''BASED ON'' UNDER THE PICTURE. IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE EDITABLE VERSION.

Description

Pan'Pukin dogs are a large type of animal that lives around mountainous regions. They have large, sturdy paws that help them balance on cliffs and small rock ledges. They usually do not get high around the mountain they live near/in, but they could if they wanted to. They are a fairly slow species, but their legs are strong. They have long, spiky fur, which is used like sensors. They have no pupils, resulting in fairly poor sight. They are omnivores, but mainly lean on the carnivore side. They can come in any color, but usually those colors are dark. They can come in many patters.

Gems + Feather explanation

Each Pan'Pukin dog has their own gem on each shoulder, along with feathers on the backs of their necks. The gem comes in different shapes and sizes, along with the color which usually expresses mood. Each Pan'Pukin dog's mood colors can be different. The feathers on the back of the neck tell age. One is for pup, two feathers are juvenile, three feathers mean adult, and four feathers are elder.

Back spikes

These dogs have back spikes that range in size and color, but not usually shape. The back spikes help defend from other animals trying to harm them. They are very hard and sturdy, and do not break easily.

Jaws

This creature's bite will hurt. It's strong and can tear through meat. It's ''beak'' curves downward, making it easier to pick berries off of bushes without squishing them or eating their prey.

Owners:
HustleHour (me)

Co-Owners:
1Blue
(open)

Artists:
HustleHour
1Blue
(open)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
work in progress!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HustleHour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me