Based on Click to view
Artist Pterolykus [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dixel and Shiva

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:22 am

Cute lil babs ^^

Brief Backstory of Shiva: She is very playful and a little bit flirty. She loves strawberries, and I mean LOVES them! She even has a big plush strawberry. She is loved by many and has many friends. She is sweet and caring, especially to the surrounding wildlife.
Shiva was born into a nice wealthy family with a brother. Unfortunately, her brother passed away just moments after being born and Shiva was left a lonely child. Having not been able to grow up around other pups, she grew up playing a little rough considering she would always be play wrestling with her father. This has caused her to be much stronger than the other pups in the neighborhood. None of the other pups were willing to play with her because they were afraid of her rough-housing. But later on in life, they began to trust her and admire her for her gentle personality. It's pretty contradicting when you have a rough physical approach but one of the kindest personalities.Shy, cautious, doesn't really like doing things that might result in breaking the rules, has a major crush on Shiva.

Brief Backstory of Divel: Shy, cautious, doesn't really like doing things that might result in breaking the rules, has a major crush on Shiva.
Dixel was born into a large litter of puppies. He was the smallest out of the litter and would often be the loner of the family. He was super cautious and never wanted to get in trouble or break the rules. His brothers and sisters would tease him for being a goody goody. But ever since he met Shiva, he's had a hard time saying no to her. He's always followed her into danger and thought about her before thinking about himself. Shiva is completely clueless to his feelings but she treats him like a really good best friend.
Last edited by Pterolykus on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dixel and Shiva

Postby Arctic Shadow » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 am

thats adorable!!!
Arctic Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dixel and Shiva

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 am

Arctic Shadow wrote:thats adorable!!!

Aw thank you ^-^
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes