Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Puppy Adoptables! by EchoIre

Based on Click to view
Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Puppy Adoptables!

Postby EchoIre » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:01 am

These are Impress Mes! Number 2 is a custom and costs 2 uncommon WL pets!

Here's the form!

Name:
Brief Backstory:

Fell free to add anything! If you try to take more than one, tell me how they feel about one another!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puppy Adoptables!

Postby Pterolykus » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:42 pm

I would love #6
Name: Shiva
Personality: She is very playful and a little bit flirty. She loves strawberries, and I mean LOVES them! She even has a big plush strawberry. She is loved by many and has many friends. She is sweet and caring, especially to the surrounding wildlife.
Brief Backstory: Shiva was born into a nice wealthy family with a brother. Unfortunately, her brother passed away just moments after being born and Shiva was left a lonely child. Having not been able to grow up around other pups, she grew up playing a little rough considering she would always be play wrestling with her father. This has caused her to be much stronger than the other pups in the neighborhood. None of the other pups were willing to play with her because they were afraid of her rough-housing. But later on in life, they began to trust her and admire her for her gentle personality. It's pretty contradicting when you have a rough physical approach but one of the kindest personalities.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noelle989 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:45 pm

I would love number 1.
Name: Misty
Personality: She is very friendly yet nobody understands her. She doesn't have many friends but the ones she does have, she is very happy with.
Brief Backstory: Misty came from a little city in north Dakota. She transferred to a different school and she had a little trouble making friends but she is very happy with her life.
noelle989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:22 am

Pterolykus wrote:I would love #6
Name: Shiva
Personality: She is very playful and a little bit flirty. She loves strawberries, and I mean LOVES them! She even has a big plush strawberry. She is loved by many and has many friends. She is sweet and caring, especially to the surrounding wildlife.
Brief Backstory: Shiva was born into a nice wealthy family with a brother. Unfortunately, her brother passed away just moments after being born and Shiva was left a lonely child. Having not been able to grow up around other pups, she grew up playing a little rough considering she would always be play wrestling with her father. This has caused her to be much stronger than the other pups in the neighborhood. None of the other pups were willing to play with her because they were afraid of her rough-housing. But later on in life, they began to trust her and admire her for her gentle personality. It's pretty contradicting when you have a rough physical approach but one of the kindest personalities.

Shiva sounds amazing!! I'll add you in to Color-Me-In!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:23 am

noelle998 wrote:I would love number 1.
Name: Misty
Personality: She is very friendly yet nobody understands her. She doesn't have many friends but the ones she does have, she is very happy with.
Brief Backstory: Misty came from a little city in north Dakota. She transferred to a different school and she had a little trouble making friends but she is very happy with her life.

You win Misty! I'll add you to Color-Me-In!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:26 am

Also going to apply for #4 (bottom left) if that's alright
Name: Dixel
Personality: Shy, cautious, doesn't really like doing things that might result in breaking the rules, has a major crush on Shiva.
Brief Backstory: Dixel was born into a large litter of puppies. He was the smallest out of the litter and would often be the loner of the family. He was super cautious and never wanted to get in trouble or break the rules. His brothers and sisters would tease him for being a goody goody. But ever since he met Shiva, he's had a hard time saying no to her. He's always followed her into danger and thought about her before thinking about himself. Shiva is completely clueless to his feelings but she treats him like a really good best friend.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:53 am

Pterolykus wrote:Also going to apply for #4 (bottom left) if that's alright
Name: Dixel
Personality: Shy, cautious, doesn't really like doing things that might result in breaking the rules, has a major crush on Shiva.
Brief Backstory: Dixel was born into a large litter of puppies. He was the smallest out of the litter and would often be the loner of the family. He was super cautious and never wanted to get in trouble or break the rules. His brothers and sisters would tease him for being a goody goody. But ever since he met Shiva, he's had a hard time saying no to her. He's always followed her into danger and thought about her before thinking about himself. Shiva is completely clueless to his feelings but she treats him like a really good best friend.

*quietly squees* They sound adorable! You've won Dixel as well, and you'
re still on Color-Me-In!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks you much ^^ They will be loved!

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes