Averson 1: Ruby Throated Hummingbird [open] by King of Crows

Based on Click to view
Artist King of Crows [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Averson 1: Ruby Throated Hummingbird [open]

Postby King of Crows » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 am

Aveople pronounced like "ayv-eeple" are funny feathered folk who appear simply to be humanoid birds with arms in place of wings. They are as intelligent as corvids, live 70 years on average, and have adapted to their flightless life quite well, living in large social flocks. They come only in varieties of existing birds, but with over 10,000 varieties of bird species and breeds...there is a great deal of diversity in each flock.

Ruby-Throated Hummingbird

"Welcome welcome!" A grinning crow-verson greets you as you enter the little adoption center. The crow, though smiling, looks rather exhausted. "Sorry, you've caught me at a bad time, see someone just dropped off the little guy over there and I cannot get him to calm down! They said he was just as agitated when they found him on the road..." The crow gestures to a tiny Averson stomping around across the room. "Oh, I know! You can help me out! Go over and try to figure out what he is so angry about!"

To win this Averson, write an explanation for what he is so upset about.
    Prettying up and extras are allowed.

Ends: October 31st

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/Him/His
    [b]Why is he upset?[/b]
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Averson 1: Ruby Throated Hummingbird [open]

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Username: Lilly Your Bff
Name: kilo
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Why is he upset? wip
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Username: EyePudding
Name: Rudy
Why is he upset? He has a favorite flower deep in the forest hidden from all the other hummingbird aves but unfortunately, someone found it and told there friends about it and now all the flowers nectar is drank and there's none left for him.All he can do is pout about it.
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatDart » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Username: Cats death
Name: Neo
Why is he upset? He is upset because of the night before, his now ex-best friend stole his favorite berry. This berry was sacred to him, it was a beautiful red, plump berry, it shined like the moon, and never once did it begin to rot or smell. Not only did this ex-friend steel his berry, but he ate it! How dare this other averson eat his beautiful berry, knowing how special it was to him, he was going to slap the feathers off of that bird. And this is what he was about to do, he saw his now ex-friend sneaking around, probably trying to steal someone else's treasure. He stomped to this traitor and slapped him square in the beak and ran away screaming and squeaking loudly, he was still so upset about his great loss. This berry has grown up with him, through all those tragedies and even the greatest days he lived, and now his berry friend was gone! All he could think about was how mad he was at this now traitor of a friend, so much so that he stumbled into the road.

CatDart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me