Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Draw My Species (WIP) by Gaycko

Artist Gaycko [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Draw My Species (WIP)

Postby Gaycko » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:13 am

Welcome readers, like stated in my title, I am on the search for someone to draw my species. No I am not a horrible artist, and I could actually draw a basic draft on a different program. The issue is, I cannot for the life of me create a decent line art on oekaki as I can say medibang paint. The species I would like to be created upon this, for my use, would be Kiroats

What Are Kiroats? The small creature has yet to be fully examined, their natural habitat is a mystery to scientists. From little data gathered on Kiroats it appears they are a more reptilian creature with a similar skeletal system to that of the Stoat yet their body is covered in a thick hide of scales. Kiroats each sport a thick fur mane starting at their shoulders and up to their face.
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me