Contest entry by batpunch

Based on Click to view
Artist batpunch [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Contest entry

Postby batpunch » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 am

mm I'm sorry for the bad linework, this is the first time I've ever drawn on chickensmoothie. but here's my entry! these little guys are very tiny amphibians who come in many different varieties. they can be any color depending on their habitat and can have different features, such as ram-like horns, tiny antlers, small wings (that they can't really fly with) and shark tails! they also have big teeth for their little bodies (some of them do, it depends on their diet) and long tongues. they tend to thrive off pollen from flowers which is why they have long delicate tongues. if they live in cold climates, they might develop sheep like wool, or scaly skin if they live in the desert. what's magical about these little guys are their ability to heal small cuts on creatures or revive flowers. they can also glow in the dark by using their magic. I may edit this later, but for now I hope you like my entry!
I really like System Of A Down at the moment, but I like a lot of other things too! If you ever wanna talk just hmu! I draw as well, https://thwackvein.tumblr.com/ if anyone could help me make a better sig than this as well I'd appreciate it greatly, just pm me! Image
batpunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest entry

Postby Leavanny » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:11 am

This is beyond cute oh my goodness
Leavanny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batpunch » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Thank you!!
I really like System Of A Down at the moment, but I like a lot of other things too! If you ever wanna talk just hmu! I draw as well, https://thwackvein.tumblr.com/ if anyone could help me make a better sig than this as well I'd appreciate it greatly, just pm me! Image
batpunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:53 pm

omg i love it
thank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batpunch » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:34 pm

tysm!!
batpunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 am

SO CUTE * screeching *
bellini