Adopt 1 by WolfwithWings38

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfwithWings38 [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt 1

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm

OKAY FIRST OF ALL! I would like to mention that the timer is waaaaay of when I started I only did part of the head then I had to wait 2 hours and a couple of minutes before I could finish! And second that this is my first adopt! Soooooo let's begin what this is about.....

What you have to do is design a Halloween costume! But they're are some things I'd like to say one if YOU are doing the costume when you win, you have to do it in an other part like you have to click color me so it would save the original markings.... and absolutely no copying other peoples ideas, it can be similar but not toooooo similar! Other than that (if it follows the CS rules) You can do what you want with it and you can add any extras you want as well as people well get RUS!!!!!!! So you know the drill Name and gender (this is your choice) you can add your username, personally I think it's pointless because all I have to do (when judging) is to look at my right, right below the avatar soooo don't waste your time on that please (if you don't want to!) then you know the art of the Halloween costume then the extras! Oh and there's no limits on the words X3 Sooooo GO HAVE FUN AND LET'S START THE COMPETITION!!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me