Buckskin Somthing Rather by WatermelonBear

Based on Click to view
Artist WatermelonBear [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Buckskin Somthing Rather

Postby WatermelonBear » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:00 pm

As much as I adore this girl I'm gonna give her away to someone. Post below if your interested.
Give me a reason why you want her and what your going to do with her and a link to your stables/character page. I will not accept anyone who has no stable page!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3
Artist Credits
WatermelonBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buckskin Somthing Rather

Postby HarperTheKiv » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:37 am

Im INTERESTED :D
shes gorgeous AND perfect lol

reason: ive been needing a mate for one of my stallions for a while now and if I got her ide probably give her a fun story and create a character for her as well as a family tree maybe and possibly breed her to my stallion and see about foals in the future :3
My character is on deviantart and ive been wanting to make a group for my herds for a while so if I get her ill probably make a group but for now I only have a deviant page for her to join my other horses and I have most of my art stored away in files not uploaded yet but ill link my page to you;
(Heres my new deviant which I havent uploaded yet but its there so why not XD)
new unused page >http://reveldanger.deviantart.com/

Heres my main page if you look around youll see my horses ive not put their info up as im waiting to get a group so I can organise my stuff into a stable group of sorts XD
main page>>>http://bitten09487.deviantart.com/

(Its like 80% wolves and all my art is OCs or gifts haha but im gonna start my group once I get good internet and school is less stressfull so its a work in progress horse page as im moving onto my horses instead of wolves)
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me