Based on Click to view
Artist foxxbreath [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sight of the stars

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 pm

we still haven't found my kitty
someone told us that someone came into the store and said they had found her, and had her collar for us. but they havent tried contacting us at all; our numbers were on her tags and the flyers.

another lady said she found her under her truck, but had the city come get her (the lady was old/on oxygen), but she had been there for a while by the look of it and her collar was pink (mine had a blue collar)

our neighbor said she saw a group of about 10 cats and one of them sorta looked like mine so

who knows lmao
lowkey just kinda wish it would stop coming up once im starting to feel okay again
whats worse is that i know my other cat misses her. and he knows we miss her, too.

---

also this is rlly messy because i colored it without my tablet, and the tuxedo dude is just from memory (hes abt 5 so i better be at least close haha. otherwise im a rlly bad cat dad) but i might touch it up later or stmth
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sight of the stars

Postby jade07 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:56 am

wait ten cats...missing cat...warrior cats live among us if the one in the group was her she'll be fine i think she'll come home i know a trick that gets my one cat to come a bag of cat treats if your neighbor sees the group again they should call the cat's name if it comes its your cat
jade07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me