Ryuza: Born of the Stone by Metallic Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Metallic Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ryuza: Born of the Stone

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 am

After a moment, the mist began to shift and solidify. Glowing red eyes protruded from a lion-like head, huge black wings forming on the strong shoulders of a tiger, the back legs and paws of a wolf were followed finally by a dragon-like tail that ended in spikes.
Leah stared at the beast for a long time before either of them actually moved. She finally got the courage to take a step forward and ask the question that she already knew the answer to, “Is Anya… dead?”

The beast did not turn around at her words; he preferred to keep his back turned so he wouldn’t have to see the horror and pain on her face when he gave his answer, “Yes Leah, she is gone.”
Leah nodded numbly and lowered her eyes to the floor. “She was my best friend you know.” She knew the creature’s voice, recognizing it easily as the voice of the stone. Feeling it call to her, draw her in, the only sound that could comfort her.

I've been writing a story based on a dream I had a few weeks ago and I have wanted to get Ryuza's design complete in my head. I'm still not completely sure this is what I want, but it will work for now.(I may or may not post the story on CS at some point)
Anyway, Ryuza is mine. Do not steal him or I'll have to hunt you down and feed your soul to him.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Last bumped by Metallic Dragon on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 am.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me