Altair Izar #1 | Custom for Berani Lily Deeks by WatermelonBear

Based on Click to view
Artist WatermelonBear [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Altair Izar #1 | Custom for Berani Lily Deeks

Postby WatermelonBear » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:05 pm

What is an Altair Izar? wrote:The Altair Izar is a species similar to the modern day gryphon. There sheer size, large wings and powerful sharp talons make the Altair Izar one of the most dangerous animals on the planet. Over the last few centuries these large creatures have been mysteriously disappearing from all around the globe, now only a few hundred remain. Males can be identified with their large fluffy manes while females have ruffs much like the modern day tiger. The colour of the species vary though out the globe, often taking the feather colours of the native bird species, they can have markings similar to domestic cats and can sometimes be entirely one colour. These cats are now being domesticated around the globe and make excellent companions if trained right. Hopefully these efforts to try domesticate the species can help the species numbers.

-
I was walking through a forest when I saw my first Izar. It was massive, its blue wings were folded against its sides and it was stalking a small deer. I was young and stupid, I had no idea what it was capable of back then. The deer was dead in a matter of seconds, the cats movements were fast and clean. I was scared but at the same time intrigued by the animals skills in hunting. I knew it could of attacked me at any moment and I did know it could quite possibly harm me. I watched as it ate the deer, it let out a sort of chirp and out of the bushes with its wings up was a smaller Izar. Unlike what I assume was its mother, it had two white mittens and a white tuxedo like marking on its face. It had black fur growing around its face, resembling a mane of a lion, and a pink nose. It finished off the deer and they both disappeared into the forest.

That day was the day I got Iggy, the loyalest animal ever. That little Izar I named Iggy lost his mum that same day, that same hour, all because they were considered a pest and a danger to humans. I took him in, reared and trained him, he was the worlds first trained Altair Izar. Not everyone agreed with Iggy, the fact one of the most dangerous animals on earth was living side by side with a human scared most people.

based on a tuxedo cat and a blue bird

Owner: Berani Lily Deeks
Name: Iggy
Coat: Tuxedo
Feathers: Blue
Breeding notes:
- Black base has a 25% of passing and a 50% chance if paired with another Izar with a black base
Breeding Slots;

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Toyhou.se | Polizeihunde's | The NPHA | Deviant Art
Almost never on CS anymore, You can find me on DA :3