Based on Click to view
Artist randompersonH2O [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Tignix Entries

Postby randompersonH2O » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:51 am

Hi Immy! So, I finally discovered that the oekaki now works on my current computer, so that means that I can draw again!

I will be entering as either a guest or ghost artist, for I am applying for college this year and will not have a large amount of time to spend here, but I'll have fun creating whatever Tignix adoptables I can! (if you'll allow me to join your staff, of course) I am also willing to take on breedings, if you'll allow me to do that with either of the positions mentioned.

I hope you like what you see, and feedback will definitely be appreciated!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T
┌──────────┐

Call me Ranny or Random.
I'm a normal adult (barely)
who loves acting, writing,
and making youtube videos.
Inspired by the beautiful
dorks you see here.

└──────────┘

IN YOURSELF NOW
███████████████
┌─────┐

└─────┘

█████████████████

┌───────────────────────────────┐
THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU! ---©

└───────────────────────────────┘
randompersonH2O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Tignix Entries

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:17 am

Heya random! Gosh, I was really excited when I'd seen that you joined the artist competition!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I understand that things are gonna be tough and stressful for you this year, and that getting onto CS will get difficult. But you would be more than welcome to stay on as a Guest or Ghost Artist if you wanted to. And I know you're good with genetics, so I'd happily let you become a Breeding Artist too!

I'll be sure to leave some feedback on your entries for you. Otherwise good luck and maybe see you on the Tignix Adopts Artist Team!!! ^u^ <3 xxx
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:26 pm

ImmyWimmy1 wrote:
A helpful tip: So far I haven't seen many people attempt and complete any of the more complicated markings ('cheetah', 'leopard', 'clouded', 'tiger' and 'tabby'). You don't have to do them (as I know myself how long it takes to draw them) but if you complete at least one entry with an example of these markings it will seriously increase your chances of winning a spot on the team! =^u^= <3
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 am

ImmyWimmy1 wrote:
~ ATTENTION ALL ENTRANTS ~

I am so sorry for not judging the Tignix Adopts V.2 Artistc Competition folks! I got sidetracked with customs and breedings orders over at another adoptable and I kinda let TA drift around for months. :( :( :(

But I am back now and I intend to breathe new life into my little furbabies! =^u^=

Because I've not been bumping and/or updating you guys I will give you guys until 1st August 2017 to polish off any entries before announcing the winners (see above/main competition topic for more details).

Good luck to all!!! =^u^= <3
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me