Shinju Adopt Eight by Wolves of Rain

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolves of Rain [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shinju Adopt Eight

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:01 am

Shinju Marble Dragons are small by reptilian standards, though quite large as far as us humans are concerned. They are - usually -wingless and furry drakes, about the size of a Clydesdale. They're built for running over land, with bearlike paws and doglike teeth. They are the very top of the food chain wherever they are, and quickly become comfy where they situate themselves. Shinjus come in a variety of colors, and a variety of mutations as well. There are two species of SMDs that we know of, the Common Shinju and the Butterfly Shinju, which appear every so often in the thunders Common Shinjus create. These Butterfly Shinjus are more brightly colored than your average Shinju, mainly coming in pastel shades.

BlackLabrador wrote:◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Username: BlackLabrador
Name: Vidalia (hooray for onions!)
Hobby: he likes to make tiny sculptures of ice. Vidalia will break large hunks of ice into tiny pieces and attach them to each other, leaving beautiful abstract sculptures everywhere. Maybe he made one to look like a moon and stars, maybe one looks like a rabbit, or another doesn't resemble anything; it's just an arrangement of cubes. Vidalia does it because he likes that one day they will melt and be destroyed. Nothing lasts forever, and ice is a good representation of that. He also hopes that maybe another Shinju will find one of the sculptures on a walk and stop to appreciate its beauty.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shinju Adopt Eight

Postby Lokisaurus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 am

Bump

..loki . they / them . link . ©
sleepy tired dinosaur

lions of avestia
kingswood acres
greyfall's maw - riy'lok
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuffy2 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Username: Tuffy2
Name: Kerbasi
Hobby: He really enjoys swimming, he is a very competitive animal and he enjoys winning, so any chance he gets he will challenge others to a swimming race, and often he wins! He also enjoys swimming just to swim in a more calming manner, but he loved the thrill of the race and will choose to race at every chance he gets.
Tuffy2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Hobby: he likes to make tiny sculptures of ice. Vidalia will break large hunks of ice into tiny pieces and attach them to each other, leaving beautiful abstract sculptures everywhere. Maybe he made one to look like a moon and stars, maybe one looks like a rabbit, or another doesn't resemble anything; it's just an arrangement of cubes. Vidalia does it because he likes that one day they will melt and be destroyed. Nothing lasts forever, and ice is a good representation of that. He also hopes that maybe another Shinju will find one of the sculptures on a walk and stop to appreciate its beauty.

Last edited by The Worst Username on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:44 am

Username: PhantomDaydream
Name: Storm
Hobby: Storm loves running around when the rain is pouring down, even though her coat may get wet but she doesn't care because she can sit near the fire in the warmth and let it dry. When she is running around she often tries to to create little drawings in the dirt around her, most of the time they don't look like anything that's real, well that is until you turn your head upside down. No one really knows when or even why Storm started playing in the rain but some think it is because of her old relatives that once ruled the skies above, creating thunder storms and lightning that would colour the sky. As you have realized, little Storm is obsessed over cold water.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 am

BlackLabrador wrote:◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Congrats!(Totally didn't forget to judge this)
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me