Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dragon Adoptables #2 Frost by sockwearer

Artist sockwearer [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon Adoptables #2 Frost

Postby sockwearer » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:36 pm

@Info@
Name: Frost
Species: Dragon
Looks: Very pale silver with even paler underscales, white horns and spines running down her neck, back, and tail.
Personality: Calm, fun-loving, insightful.
Family: A sister named Evergreen (next adoptable)
Close friends: Inferno (her to-be mate)
Accessories: Whoever adopts her can add any accessories they want :)
@Info@
Whoever adopts her, in order to adopt her you need to make a backstory. Whoever comes up with the best backstory gets him. If you don't get her, don't worry. There are plenty more dragons on their way!
EDIT 9/16/16: Taken by ~ P o p p y ~
Last edited by sockwearer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Adoptables #2 Frost

Postby sockwearer » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:52 am

bump!
Last edited by sockwearer on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:12 am

bump!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm

bump!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 pm

This dragon is so good :O
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Frost was cowering behind the walls of battle. The war between the Ice and Fire kingdoms would not stop. Evergreen, her younger sister, hid behind Frost as well. She heard the cries of dragons on both sides. Five years later, she became used to hearing these cries of despair, wishing she could help out. She knew there was one hope on the other side -- Inferno. She liked him and he liked her. Once the war calmed down a bit, she could make peace with Inferno, and stop the war. But one day, while she was waiting, she heard some familiar cries -- those from her mother.

"Mother, no!" Frost cried, but it was too late. Frost's mother, the queen, had been burnt to death by the fire kingdom. Frost's father had been murdered, which had started this whole war, but the death of Frost's mother gave Frost an opening to talk to Inferno, and stop this war.

She quickly ran, her sister Evergreen riding along on her back. "Frost, when will the war end?" she asked. "Soon."
Eventually, she did get to Inferno. But then there were the guards blocking the kingdom walls. They took her and Evergreen to the dungeon.

Evergreen created an ice-sculpture key, and used it to bust herself and her sister out. As they were walking up the stairs, they were met with two guards, named Burn and Blaze. "No! You may not exit the dungeon!" Burn said. "Or else we will burn you with fire!"

Frost used her deadly Ice-Breath on Burn, and used her new ice-cube body as a stepping stone to get over Blaze. Then there was Blister, Inferno's Mom, A.K.A the Fire Kingdom queen. But as she was about to send a huge inferno onto Frost and Evergreen, Inferno, out of complete nowhere, jumped in front of it to block the hit. He reasoned with his mom, and then signed a peace treaty with Frost, the new queen of the Ice Kingdom.

The war was over, but there was no bringing back the dragons who died in the war.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:00 am

~Teya~ wrote:This dragon is so good :O

Thanks!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 am

~ P o p p y ~ wrote:
Frost was cowering behind the walls of battle. The war between the Ice and Fire kingdoms would not stop. Evergreen, her younger sister, hid behind Frost as well. She heard the cries of dragons on both sides. Five years later, she became used to hearing these cries of despair, wishing she could help out. She knew there was one hope on the other side -- Inferno. She liked him and he liked her. Once the war calmed down a bit, she could make peace with Inferno, and stop the war. But one day, while she was waiting, she heard some familiar cries -- those from her mother.

"Mother, no!" Frost cried, but it was too late. Frost's mother, the queen, had been burnt to death by the fire kingdom. Frost's father had been murdered, which had started this whole war, but the death of Frost's mother gave Frost an opening to talk to Inferno, and stop this war.

She quickly ran, her sister Evergreen riding along on her back. "Frost, when will the war end?" she asked. "Soon."
Eventually, she did get to Inferno. But then there were the guards blocking the kingdom walls. They took her and Evergreen to the dungeon.

Evergreen created an ice-sculpture key, and used it to bust herself and her sister out. As they were walking up the stairs, they were met with two guards, named Burn and Blaze. "No! You may not exit the dungeon!" Burn said. "Or else we will burn you with fire!"

Frost used her deadly Ice-Breath on Burn, and used her new ice-cube body as a stepping stone to get over Blaze. Then there was Blister, Inferno's Mom, A.K.A the Fire Kingdom queen. But as she was about to send a huge inferno onto Frost and Evergreen, Inferno, out of complete nowhere, jumped in front of it to block the hit. He reasoned with his mom, and then signed a peace treaty with Frost, the new queen of the Ice Kingdom.

The war was over, but there was no bringing back the dragons who died in the war.

I like it! Frost is yours.
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me