Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by kiffell

Done

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Finally finished the lines :) You might have to color the color layer white to see the shadowing better. I made the color kind of dark.

Includes:
Lines
Shadowing
Color
Egg lines
Egg shadowing
Egg color
Species name suggestions
Species info
_______ are a dinosaur species that lived in the days of the t rex. Unknown until a recent discovery a few months ago these dinosaurs were even more dangerous than the T-rex or its raptor cousins. Though they have the same form as a raptor or troodon these dino's are closer related to the Proceratosaurus. About 11.6 in length and 320 lb. full grown they can be quite the rival hunting Anchisaurus's, Efraasia's and even raptors.
They are very clever having nearly the intelligence of humans. They have been known to create traps and to mimic other animals in hunting.
They are covered in a thick fur to keep them warm in their habitat and to protect them from predators acting like a thick barrier around their neck. Along with fur they have patches of what seems to be some sort of precious stone that they use for identification and locating each other in their wooded home. Unlike real stones they can't chip and if scratched heal like flesh. Each _______ has their own unique stone and some even glow. They're eggs shell are made of the same substance to help protect the young better than a normal shell.

Species name suggestions:
Proceraraptors
Ankylopeltas
Ganoksin Raptors
Corundums
rhyolitic Raptors
Geode Raptors
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Done

Postby kiffell » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 am

Holy moly
I love it! Im not on a computer so i cant use the layers now, but i love them!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me