Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Put the puzzle back together, see what I'm dreaming by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Put the puzzle back together, see what I'm dreaming

Postby corrosive_limes » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

That's not blood, but I can still edit some out if it's too much.
"Don't know if I have ever heard you sing, but I hear it
[Hear it hear it, hear it hear.]
Don't know if I have ever held your hand, but I seek it
[Seek it seek it, seek it seek it]
Don't know if I have ever loved, but I feel it
Put the puzzle back together, see what I'm dreaming
When I find the pieces"
- TryHardNinja : Pieces

...No one?
Well if the secret wasn't out before, it's certainly out now.
We, or at least I, have been dropping hints for quite a while about quite a few things, and I don't know if anyone's picked up on them. If you have, that's great, but I felt like making this to sort of "compile" these hints. I won't tell what they mean, at least not here, but I will list them and I will tell this much:
The hints so far dropped mostly involve Nero, Loki, Jack, Glados, Etho, Ryan, Dima, and Thunder*.
*Thunder belongs to QuakingAspen
Jack and Glados haven't really been mentioned much but are still relevant, and while Etho and Ryan are mentioned a couple times they're not quite so relevant.
There are still a few more posts of mine that have more information/a few more not-quite-so-good/obvious hints, but they don't really pertain much to this event specifically.

the past never really leaves you
"it's always there, if only you look closely."
I was wondering if anyone actually did look closer. "Looking closer" would involve viewing the image / pasting the image url into a new tab and changing "&format=auto" to "&format=png".
You might also do well to apply this trick to some of the other pictures I've posted.
Power of Three
"One of these things is not like the others
Two of these things are more or less the same
But all three share one thing in common
"
I've dropped a hint about Etho and Ryan's parents in the past, and all I'm going to say is that this hint might make a bit more sense in the context of one of the other hints.
Answer 1: you did not just
You did see what question was asked, right?

I won't be telling you much more, but if you ask nicely, Nero might decide to give you a bit more information about some of the hints.

Art (c) Me
Glados, Jack, Nero, and Loki (c) Me
Thunder (c) QuakingAspen
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me