Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Imperial Chargers | Yearling Training Event by Tynahi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tynahi [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Imperial Chargers | Yearling Training Event

Postby Tynahi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:39 pm

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
─────────────────────

The Imperial Charger is a horse breed originating in Havenbridge. The breed's conformation resembles that of a light draft horse and Friesians, and Imperial Chargers are graceful and nimble for their size. Imperial Chargers are used as both showmanship horses and war horses. They get their distinctive collar when they turn a year of age. These collars contain a gem that matches their eye color and represents their temperament. They participate in many events including jousting, dressage, and showmanship. They are deeply loyal mounts and only bond to one or two individuals.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Welcome to the First Annual Yearling Training Event! This event is geared towards welcoming new people into the community and getting them set up with the basics of Imperial Chargers but all members are welcomed to participate. You will receive a year old Charger to take care of and train. You will have 3 months to complete these tasks gaining rewards along the way. When all tasks are completed you will have a Charger that is competition ready. If you do not complete all of the tasks in the 3 months you will still be able to keep your Charger however you will only gain the rewards for the tasks completed in full. The Chargers will be randomly assigned to participants and will come with 1 Skill and 1 Fear/Vice that you must work with during their training. Each Artist will also be creating one 'Expert' Charger. These are older Chargers that have been fully trained in their discipline of choice [one for each discipline] and can be used in stories or art as mentors or extras for your Yearling's training posts.

The Expert Chargers
o Traditional Dressage | Paradise
o Parade | Artist
o Showmanship | Sezza
o Fox Hunting | Demonthief.
o Jousting | Nerihyuga
o Mounted Archery | Alhena
o Melee Tournament Mount | Stumpy STMP

────────────────────────

Sign Ups for the event start on July 1st and will run for two weeks. To sign up to enter the event please fill out the form below. If you do not sign up within the 2 week period I cannot guarantee that a Yearling will be created in time for you to complete the event as there will be no extensions. On July 15th official sign ups will be closed and all users will be paired with a Charger. From there the participants will have 3 months to complete the assigned tasks. If by the end of the event there are Yearlings who have gone unclaimed [No post on the thread, Unnamed, and no contact to the artist/staff about keeping them] they will be put up for readopting.

Official Sign Up Period: July 1st - July 15th 2016

Participants
o Ariana Black | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Paradise, | Charger | Completed Tasks
o TheLastSilhouette | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Spiritstar3 | Charger | Completed Tasks
o SpartanAmethyst | Charger | Completed Tasks
o iStarz & Everly | Charger | Completed Tasks
o JerseyDusk | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Tomijojo | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Queen Chrysalis | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Reydiant | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Heyheygirl101 | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Ocean ❤ | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Fire-Rose | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Demonthief. | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Usha | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Penultima | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Kiwilady | Charger | Completed Tasks
o ElizabethPine | Charger | Completed Tasks
o IceFire | Charger | Completed Tasks
o SergeantWinter | Charger | Completed Tasks
o RazzBerry | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Nebulavery | Charger | Completed Tasks
o Warg | Charger | Completed Tasks

──────────────

Task 1 | Adopting a Charger
o Go to the Charger you have been assigned to and fill out their form.
o Grants: 1 Yearling Charger

Task 2 | Bringing Your Charger Home
o Create a Stable to house your Charger.
o Grants: 10,000 Silver

Create art or write a story for the following prompts: (1 colored sketch or 100 words minimum)
o Bringing your Charger home
o Gaining Trust
o Bath Time
o Making Friends
o Extra [Optional]
o Grants: 4000 -5000 Silver; Ability to buy Pasture and/or Training Tack

Code: Select all
[b][u]I have Completed Task 2![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Chargers Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Sables:[/b]
[b]Link to Tasks:[/b]

Task 3 | Training Your Charger
o Pick which type of Charger you'd like [Showmanship/War] and choose a Discipline to train your Charger in.
o Requirements: Training Tack

Create art or write a story for the following prompts: (1 colored sketch or 100 words minimum)
o Lunging
o Introducing the Saddle
o Introducing a Rider
o Basic Riding Training [Stop, Go, Turning, Working on Horses Fears ext.]
o Introducing Other Gear [Weapons, Armor ext.]
o Intermediate Riding Training [Start training for your discipline; introduce jumps, simple maneuvers]
o Introducing Distractions
o Advanced Riding Training [Continue training for your discipline, advanced maneuvers; getting ready for competition ext.]
o Extra [Optional]
o Grants: 9000 -10,000 Silver; Ability to buy Beginners or Intermediate Tack in your Discipline

[b][u]I have Completed Task 3![/u][/b]
[b]Chargers Name:[/b]
[b]Chargers Type:[/b]
[b]Chargers Discipline:[/b]
[b]Link to Tasks:[/b]

Overall Completion: Ownership of a Charger that is competition ready with tack, stable and Silver

──────────────

[u][b]I Would Like to Buy Tack![/b][/u]
[b]Charger Name:[/b]
[b]Tack Bundle:[/b]
[b]Tack Specifics:[/b] [You may make specifications with the options in {}]
[b]Price:[/b]

Basic Riding Tack {Training Only} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Color Choice: One Color} Saddle Pad | 2500 Silver
Pasture Tack | {Your Color Choice} Halter, {Your Color Choice} Blanket, {Your Color Choice} Optional Hood/Mask | 2000 Silver

Beginner Dressage {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Dressage Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Stables Colors/Crest} Saddle Pad | 6000 Silver
Beginner Parade {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Western Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Stables Colors/Crest} Saddle Blanket, {Silver/Gold} Adornments | 6050 Silver
Beginner Showmanship {Required for Competitions} | {Stable Colors} Show Halter {Clear/Black} Hoof Polish | 6000 Silver
Beginner Hunt {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Hunt Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Color Choice} Saddle Pad | 6000 Silver
Beginner Jousting {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Stable Colors/Crest} Cloth, {Silver/Gold/Copper} Metal Work | 7000 Silver
Beginner Mounted Archery {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Archer Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {You Color Choice} Saddle Pad | 6050 Silver
Beginner Armor {Required for Competitions} | {Black/ Brown Leather} Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Stable Colors/Crest} Cloth, {Gold/Silver/Copper} Metal Plating, Chainmail | 7000 Silver

Intermediate Dressage | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Dressage Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Stables Colors/Crest/Patterned} Saddle Pad, Boots | 8000 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Parade | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Western Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Stables Colors/Crest/Tasseled} Saddle Blanket, {Silver/Gold/Brass/Copper} Adornments | 8050 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Showmanship | {Stable Colors/Your Color Choice} Show Halter {Clear/Black/Silver/Gold} Hoof Polish| 8000 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Hunt | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Hunt Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Your Color Choice/Patterned} Saddle Pad | 8000 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Jousting | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Stable Colors/Crest/Your Color Choice/Patterned} Cloth, {Silver/Gold/Copper/Brass} Metal Work | 9000 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Mounted Archery | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Archer Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {You Color Choice/Crest/Patterned} Saddle Pad | 8050 Silver | Comp Booster
Intermediate Armor | {Black/ Brown Leather/Etched} Bridle, {Black/ Brown Leather} Saddle, {Stable Colors/Crest/Your Color Choice/Patterned} Cloth, {Gold/Silver/Copper/Brass} Metal Plating, Chainmail | 9000 Silver | Comp Booster

──────────────

Last edited by Tynahi on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:39 am, edited 15 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Imperial Chargers | Yearling Training Event

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:03 pm

I would like to sign up!
Username: Ariana Black
Have you read the information?: Yes
Do you have any questions?: I didn't see a word limit. Is there one?
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:08 pm

I would like to sign up!
      Username: paradise,
      Have you read the information?: Yes c:
      Do you have any questions?: I don't think so? ;w;
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Ah! Thank you. That has now been added. The minimum is 1 colored sketch or 100 words per prompt. There is no maximum.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:13 pm

I would like to sign up!
Username: thelastsilhouette
Have you read the information?: Yeah
Do you have any questions?: When it comes to picking a discipline can we cross train them later on or keep to one discipline permanently once chosen?

This looks awesome :D
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:16 pm

ok thank you Ty
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:18 pm

Disciplines can be changed at a later date but being a Showmanship versus a War horse type cannot be changed c:
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:47 pm

I would like to sign up!
      Username: Spiritstar3
      Have you read the information?: Yep!
      Do you have any questions?: I know Showmanship type is probably like Jumping or Conformation, but what is War type? And if we run into wb, may we have extensions or no?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:02 pm

I would like to sign up!
Username: SpartanAmethyst
Have you read the information?: yes c:
Do you have any questions?: Not at the moment! 8D
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:09 pm

I would like to sign up!
Username: iStarz & Everly
Have you read the information?: yea
Do you have any questions?: no; I an so ready for this.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me