Based on Click to view
Artist imakilljoywannabe [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet Nursery Artist Comp Entries - Killjoy

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 am

Username: imakilljoywannabe
      Why do you want to become an Artist?: To be quite honest, I really love combining designs. Picking and choosing markings to pass on and combining colours into something entirely new is one of my favourite activities! Viscets are a wonderful species, and I love that the designs are complex enough that it is easy to create multiple babies without too much worry that they will look too alike. I'd be honored to have the chance to combine more of these beautiful designs into visclings as a nursery artist.
      How active are you/can you be in the community?: I knew about viscets for a while before I really started getting into them and trying out for them. Now that I have recently won my first, I am becoming more invested. I try out for many of the viscets created, and I am now also participating in the fanclub. I am pretty active right now, and I hope to continue as such or even become more involved in the viscet community!
      How active are you on CS?: I'm on often, usually at least a few times a day. The length of these visits are often an hour or more.
      Have you had any experience before in these areas?: (please provide links) When I ran an adoptable I did one or two breedings, but I'd prefer to be judged on my current quality of work. The other examples are old, and I feel I've improved significantly in that time. (However, if you would still like the link(s), I can add them.)
      Anything else: The timer is a bit off, I designed a viscling pairing beneath this to see if I would enjoy it enough to make it an official entry, and I did! During the designing I was multitasking a bit, and I had to leave the computer several times to do chores (during which I left the drawing open). Aside from that, just a huge thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all other entrants! c:
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet Nursery Artist Comp Entries - Killjoy

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:43 am

I... I don't know what to do. Every time I press colour in to show the viscet beneath the drawing it says it failed to read the layers. Can anyone help me? Is there any way I can get to it? ((I can't edit the drawing either, I get the same message.))
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me