Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

wip Adoptable for TigerBlue by ArtGirl

Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

wip Adoptable for TigerBlue

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:09 pm

for TigerBlue

About:
Though these beautiful creatures look like felines they are closely related to wolves. They hunt and travel through there snowy home in packs and can make quite the foe. Their beautiful feathers are used for identification and to help others in their pack to locate them in they're mountain home.

wip?
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip Adoptable for TigerBlue

Postby kiffell » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Omg this is beautiful! Love it! <3
May I pay a rare or 2 for baby lines??
I understand if not, you can do them anytime if you can C:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:07 am

Sure :)

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:23 am

ArtGirl wrote:Sure :)

Ok! I can send the rares once you're done C:
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:40 am

added pup lines :)

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me