Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⚜⚜ Waterford Hanoverians artist competition ⚜⚜ by >> Leafstorm515

Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⚜⚜ Waterford Hanoverians artist competition ⚜⚜

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 am

♘Code Credit
Competion

" Hello, and welcome to the first Waterford Hanoverian's artist competition.
These lovely lines were made by EmberWolf, so all credit goes to them. While
I work on starting my whole group up, I wanted to start this competition. It will
run for a month or so, likely a little longer unless I have sufficient amount of entries.

Main thread link=
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3068835

Rules
Please look through the main topic before entering.
Only realistic coat colors, they can be rare like chimeric,brindle,etc but the coat colors must remain natural.
Please be kind and courteous to everyone who enters- including yourself. Everyone will be judged fairly and with kindness.
Please do not make a cover for your entries, it makes it easier to judge
Give credit to EmberWolf for the lines. Once the contest is over, you may transfer your design to regular horse lines and it may become your character. You may not color your own personal character, or color these lines in for anything other than an entry.
Please fill out the short form below and post it below.
Contact me with any problems, issues, or concerns.

Code: Select all
Username:
Do you have any experience with adopts?:
Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?:
Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know:
Outside examples(opt):
Other:

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚜⚜ Waterford Hanoverians artist competition ⚜⚜

Postby Medd » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:05 am

YES! Mark
    Will you be accepting artists as this runs if you need to? Or only when it ends? c:
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 am

MeddFinn wrote:
    YES! Mark
    Will you be accepting artists as this runs if you need to? Or only when it ends? c:

I'll be accepting people mostly at the end, but any particular style I see that I would
need in my group I'd accept at will. :3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 am

Username: naumachy

Do you have any experience with adopts?: nope! i just recently joined (well,started using) cs, but iv'e been drawing for all of my fourteen years >w<

Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?: welp, i'm on very often and a quick artist, so i can get a lot of work done fast, and i'm knowledgeable about coats and horse markings, etc.

Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know: uh... i love horses and art (although i don't have any horses), i'm currently trying out to be an artist for another species, and i think communities like these are super fun ^^

Outside examples(opt): i haven't drawn much on oekaki but there's a few in my gallery
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Username: Vinson
Do you have any experience with adopts?: no, although I have applied to be a GA at one haarpg place, and an artist at two others.
Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?: I'm pretty good with genetics, and I can do almost any coat color/marking supplied. I also consider myself a quality type artist - I'm not the quickest, but I'm a perfectionist.
Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know: I ride horses, and have been doing so for almost four years now, but currently don't own a horse. Being around actual horses has greatly improved my coat and pattern knowledge, along with really getting to know different horse personalities. My social skills have also been greatly improved cx It's made me want to join groups like these, which I hope is a good thing. Art is also a passion of mine - I've been taking classes at school for the past two years, although I was just passively drawing before that. ahh thank you for letting me ramble
Outside examples: my gallery, basically.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakfire » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Username: aecian
    Do you have any experience with adopts?: not as an artist, however, I have learned from adopting from various user-adopts, and know how much of the public-visible process works. I'm a very quick and eager learner, however!
    Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?: as mentioned above, I'm very quick to learn/catch on. I'm also knowledgeable about coat colors and phenotypes (as I've been around horses since I was just a baby), but a bit rocky on genotypes since I've never had to use them before.
    Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know: I am a mouse/trackpad user, since I don't draw enough digitally to warrant a tablet. I recently started horse-based designs and have found them much easier for me to swing. because of that, I'm very eager to put them out there and can usually manage them fairly quickly. I'm on CS frequently, whether on mobile or computer, and like to get to things at a timely manner.
    Outside examples(opt): I do have some other examples (not horse, but the colors are horse-based) from another artist comp here - X X X
    and horse examples - X X X X
    Other: n/a
Last edited by oakfire on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
unlikely to come back.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:02 pm

great baby jesus marking so hard
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I hate myself
her / she pronouns
taken ♥
tolters
CLR's
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Username: Dia.

Do you have any experience with adopts?: Of course. ^^ I've had quite a few over the years including many equine-based ones.

Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?: I love coloring equine designs. It's almost the only thing I design. ^^; I'm online CS basically whenever I'm near my computer and I spend the bulk of my time puttering around the Oekaki.

Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know: I've been on CS for over 7 years o.o I love horses and designing and they are quite possibly my favorite kinds of adopts. I'm starting my own little HARPG stable as well, although it's going to be mostly for me rather than a community. I'm also pretty into equine genetics.

Outside examples(opt): I have designs here as well as here. Also: x, x, x, and so many more in the created pets section of my gallery. Feel free to peek.

Other:
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Username: reydiant

Do you have any experience with adopts?:
    As an artist? Not really, but you can often find me on the oekaki boards trying out for adopts, and I'm usually an active member of the adoptable communities I'm a part of!

Are there any qualities you have that would be good for this adopt?:
    I'm friendly, adaptable, and eager to learn.
    I'm quite active on CS, maybe I don't post much but I do stalk the forums frequently. Expect me to be able to reply to important PMs within 12 hours or so ^^.
    I do know that I'm a bit new to horse genetics and the oekaki program as well, but I feel like I am continuously improving with each drawing. I use a mouse, but I do have a background on Adobe Photoshop and a bit on digital art (getting a tablet soon, hopefully!) so I can keep up just fine. I may need help and guidance from time to time, but do know that I'm always ready to accept criticism.

Tell me a little about you, or stuff you want me to know:
    *waves* Hi! I'm Rey, I'm a uni student, and I study computer programming. I've been on CS since I was in high school.
    I always wanted to become a part of an adoptable community as an artist, it seems like a lot of fun ^_^ but I've been intimidated in joining before, but I try my best!

Outside examples:
    + + +

Other:
    I love these lines, thank you for the opportunity! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Last edited by song&storm on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:59 pm

marking >w<
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx