Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Species Concept sketch by BeaztVibe

Artist BeaztVibe [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Species Concept sketch

Postby BeaztVibe » Tue May 31, 2016 2:55 am

Soooo story time:
like about 6 years ago I had a character that looked like this and I loved him to bits omg. But then someone literally recolored him and tried to pass it off as their own character. I had literally no support from the people I thought were my friends at the time, so I told them about that but the damage was pretty done. I was devastated After that I started to lose my love for their design, posting characters online, and even art in general and I left the internet for a longgggg time. But... I keep having dreams about him and I love him so much as his original. I figured if I made a species out of him it could help combat the art theft feelings from so long ago. I will use his name ;u; S.o.t.A. For him it was Son of the Abyss, but for the species it would be spawn of the Abyss. they are dark shadow creatures that harness the power of dark matter. They have long and big ears. A very thin face a very close to the face hair line, long and usually fluffy tails, and raptor dew claws with big paws. They are very long and somewhat thin framed as well. They can have horns, hair, shaved tails, spikes, and all have black corneas with pupil colors.

Let me know what you guys think ;u;
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Concept sketch

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue May 31, 2016 3:16 am

Yes please, that sounds great! You could have your old character be their leader?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Tue May 31, 2016 4:39 am

Sounds amazing!! (Sorry that you lost your character. I hope you feel better. c:)
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 am

That would be cool <3

And thank you. It was handled back then but it still is a sore subject for me.

Last bumped by BeaztVibe on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 am.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me