Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Shhhh... by Coyote Ugly

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Coyote Ugly [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shhhh...

Postby Coyote Ugly » Sun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm

SHH... WE CANNOT LET TESS SEE THIS! IF YOU LOVE THE CS MASCOT, AVIAN (TESS'S CHARACTER), THEN PLEASE COLOR THIS IN! TRY TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM HER WHEN YOU POST YOURS PLEASE WRITE THE TITLE AS JUST YOUR CHARACTERS NAMEand a number, continue reading for details on that)! AND IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE 'ANNOY AVIAN' HOOTINANY, YOU COULD WIN PRIZES! TO BE ABLE TO BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE TO WIN A GIFTBOMB ON 'ANNOY AVIAN DAY', YOU JUST HAVE TO BUMP THIS TOPIC, SECRETLY SPREAD THE WORD THRU PM OR TRADES LINKING TO THIS, COLOR IT IN, POSTING WITH THE NUMBER OF COLORING YOURS IS (EX. MINE IS NUMBER ONE)AND HAVE THIS AS YOUR AVATAR FOR THE FULL DAY OF JUNE 25TH!!! PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT ON THE 25th OF JUNE! :D LETS MAKE HISTORY SHOW TESS HOW MANY FANS AVIAN HAS!
YES TESS WILL SEE THESE BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET UNTIL WE GET ENOIGH COLOR INS IM SURE SHE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE ALL THE AVIAN FANS♥

EDIT - PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE AVIAN AT ALL IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TY ♥♥ :D
NEW EDIT:: PLEASE DO NOT ALTER MY CHARACTER> HE IS CREATED AND RIGHTFULLY OWNED BY ME. HIS NAME IS COP. PLEASE COLOR IN YOUR OWN CHARACTER I CAN AND WILL REPORT YOU FOR ALTERING MY CHARACTERS DESIGN WITHOUT PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO JUST LEAVE IT AS COP, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ON HIM AND PUT CREDIT THAT HES MY CHARACTER. OTHERWISE, COLOR YOUR OWN CHARACTER!
Last edited by Coyote Ugly on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
DREAM IS TO OWN: Jellybean Dragon, Viscet, Foxifae, Kalon, Nagaline, and a Plumerian Image
Avatar made by the amazing SpotSong here on CS! ♥♥
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shhhh...

Postby Coyote Ugly » Sun May 29, 2016 11:01 pm

bump
DREAM IS TO OWN: Jellybean Dragon, Viscet, Foxifae, Kalon, Nagaline, and a Plumerian Image
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sun May 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Um, are you allowed to draw other's characters without their permission?
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coyote Ugly » Mon May 30, 2016 12:10 am

Trixyr wrote:Um, are you allowed to draw other's characters without their permission?

well with avian it would count as fanart.. really any drawing of someone elses character would be considered fan/gift art. so i guess it depends on what your doing with it and who the people are
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medjed » Mon May 30, 2016 2:36 am

Can i use this editable but without avian? I wanna use my two bae charas :3

niko , it/its
----
trading post

medjed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krenko » Mon May 30, 2016 3:04 am

DOING IT XD
doot doot
Krenko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coyote Ugly » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 am

Ɖ ɛ м ι ι ϰ ɛ ∂ wrote:Can i use this editable but without avian? I wanna use my two bae charas :3

no, im sorry :c i only made it an editable for annoy avian day lol
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coyote Ugly » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 am

Krenko wrote:DOING IT XD

YAAASSS
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coyote Ugly » Mon May 30, 2016 9:16 am

CanadianCatamount wrote:SHH... WE CANNOT LET TESS SEE THIS! IF YOU LOVE THE CS MASCOT, AVIAN (TESS'S CHARACTER), THEN PLEASE COLOR THIS IN! TRY TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM HER WHEN YOU POST YOURS PLEASE WRITE THE TITLE AS JUST YOUR CHARACTERS NAMEand a number, continue reading for details on that)! AND IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE 'ANNOY AVIAN' HOOTINANY, YOU COULD WIN PRIZES! TO BE ABLE TO BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE TO WIN A GIFTBOMB ON 'ANNOY AVIAN DAY', YOU JUST HAVE TO BUMP THIS TOPIC, SECRETLY SPREAD THE WORD THRU PM OR TRADES LINKING TO THIS, COLOR IT IN, POSTING WITH THE NUMBER OF COLORING YOURS IS (EX. MINE IS NUMBER ONE)AND HAVE THIS AS YOUR AVATAR FOR THE FULL DAY OF JUNE 25TH!!! PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT ON THE 25th OF JUNE! :D LETS MAKE HISTORY SHOW TESS HOW MANY FANS AVIAN HAS!
YES TESS WILL SEE THESE BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET UNTIL WE GET ENOIGH COLOR INS IM SURE SHE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE ALL THE AVIAN FANS♥

AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coyote Ugly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:59 pm

CanadianCatamount wrote:
CanadianCatamount wrote:SHH... WE CANNOT LET TESS SEE THIS! IF YOU LOVE THE CS MASCOT, AVIAN (TESS'S CHARACTER), THEN PLEASE COLOR THIS IN! TRY TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM HER WHEN YOU POST YOURS PLEASE WRITE THE TITLE AS JUST YOUR CHARACTERS NAMEand a number, continue reading for details on that)! AND IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE 'ANNOY AVIAN' HOOTINANY, YOU COULD WIN PRIZES! TO BE ABLE TO BE ENTERED IN THE RAFFLE TO WIN A GIFTBOMB ON 'ANNOY AVIAN DAY', YOU JUST HAVE TO BUMP THIS TOPIC, SECRETLY SPREAD THE WORD THRU PM OR TRADES LINKING TO THIS, COLOR IT IN, POSTING WITH THE NUMBER OF COLORING YOURS IS (EX. MINE IS NUMBER ONE)AND HAVE THIS AS YOUR AVATAR FOR THE FULL DAY OF JUNE 25TH!!! PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT ON THE 25th OF JUNE! :D LETS MAKE HISTORY SHOW TESS HOW MANY FANS AVIAN HAS!

AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me