Corgi #7 Adopt by Pimmiros

Based on Click to view
Artist Pimmiros [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Corgi #7 Adopt

Postby Pimmiros » Wed May 25, 2016 10:57 am

We recently found this baby on the street!
Tell us why they were out there!
Prettying up and extras allowed!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Collar Color?:[/b]
[b]Why were they on the streets?:[/b]  (100-500 words)
Pimmiros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corgi #7 Adopt

Postby dolly » Wed May 25, 2016 11:11 am

Username: DollyDo
Name: Latchie
Collar Color?: Silver
Why were they on the streets?: When Latchie was a pup he was adopted by a man in his mid 30s for his kids. It was happy at first but soon started to get rough. The kids would often pull his fur and kick him around due to his size. This went on and on un till he had enough one day. So out of no wear he bit one of the kids legs. He didn't mean to bite hard only just a warning. The kid fell down and looked at his leg, it had a bite mark with blood starting to come out. His father rushed over to soothe him and they called animal control. He was sent to the pound where he was adopted again. This family had a 2 kids, a small little one an an older teen. It was good for a while. These kids where nicer and friendly and loved him way more than the other house. One day they brought home another dog, this one was a large dog most likely a husky or doberman mix. This dog soon took up more attention seeing he was bigger and friendlier. Latchie went up to him one day and told him a piece of his mind and the dog responded with a growl. It soon broke into a fight where when the family came over seemed like Latchie started. None of them where badly hurt but they decided Latchie had to go. They sent him to an adoption center but he was able to escape capture and started on his street dog journey.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me