Bandit by monsterkidd.

Based on Click to view
Artist monsterkidd. [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Bandit

Postby monsterkidd. » Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 am

There's a perfectly good reason as to why Bandit is bright yellow, I swear.
Ok so when Bandit was little, he was a pretty large cub but otherwise normal (no bright yellowyness anywhere)
So he being the curious little bab he is, thinks it's a good idea to wander into the nearby city.
A terrible idea really.
In this city they do a lot of dog racing so when a couple 'a humans found Bandit, they were pretty happy with him being big and all 'cause that meant he'd grow up to be even bigger.
But yeah, these two humans raised Bandit as a racing dog (even though he was quite obviously a wolf) and as Bandit grew up, he began winning hundreds of races (almost effortlessly)
He soon became a favourite of the audience's and was painted bright and flashy to stand out in the crowd of racing dogs (not like he didn't already but people wanted to make their favourite racer even more special lookin')
Bandit raced for a good few years and probably would've for longer until some more humans came and said something along the lines of 'yo 'das a wolf and it's gettin' big enough to eat one of you's whole so you better get rid of 'm m8'
Bandit was given a good fair well (he had so many fans, they all showered him with gifts when he returned to the wild) and he said bye to his two human pals and went to go start of his adventure in the forests and find a pack.
It turned out that the paint they used on Bandit was pretty permanent and wasn't gonna come off anytime soon but that didn't bother Bandit at all 'cause he thought it suited him.
The paint made it a little harder to be stealthy, sure, but Bandit specializes in speed and he was three times the size of an average wolf so it wasn't that hard to catch prey or be intimidating.
Once released into the wild, he meets Wolver who ends up being his best bud despite their huge contrast in personalities.
hey hey, I'm MK! any pronouns.
discord - MONSTERKIDD#0590
monsterkidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me