2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Briar

Postby saka. » Mon May 09, 2016 6:49 am

[img]art[/img]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name:
Briar.

Clan:
None, previously in Tribe of the Shattered Wood.

Loner.

Desired Rank:
Undecided.
Personality:
Briar is a ruthless, unpredictable feline. Her mood changes like a light switch being flicked up and down rapidly. She is a snake waiting to strike her prey. Briar appears to have no interest whats so ever in social interaction, and frowns upon the felines around her unless they are doing something she considers "intriguing." Briar has certainly changed since her naive childhood days. She lurks around the darkest parts of the forest, studying those around her and seeking out their weaknesses, so if she comes upon them in the future, she knows exactly what to do - a rather observant feline she is.

The felines she does come across can probably summarize her as this - not welcoming and oddly quiet, giving her a mysterious aura around her to those she interacts with. She's very hard to understand, since she doesn't talk much and usually only uses body actions like a flick of her tail, a glare, or perhaps a shake of the head followed by a smirk, although these are just a few examples.

Briar is one to hold grudges, and those are not easy ones to get rid of. She is quiet merciless when someone tests her nerves and will do anything she can to get back at them. She has an "eye for an eye" and a "tooth for a tooth" kind of attitude. But that can go to measures as far as "a life for a life." She certainly isn't one someone would like to provoke, she'll certainly get back at them. She is fair and will only do it until she feels like the pain is up to an even amount.

Briar is usually never seen with anyone besides her friend Moonsplash, a friend from childhood who actually helped her demolish their previous tribe leader due to a traitorous nature of the leader who was plotting with the deputy to kill every cat in the clan. Any other time, Briar is found alone sitting in forest while glaring at other felines and canines.

Theme Song:
Set It Off - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
History:
Work in Progress
Art:
Stuff here

Designed By:
approaching shadow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx