Four wishes by Mura

Based on Click to view
Artist Mura [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Four wishes

Postby Mura » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm currently writing a story called 'Seven wishes' in which the dreams of seven packs become personified as strange coloured wolves. Some of the wishes were more sinister than others, hence why one of the dogs in the picture is coloured very dark :3
I picked four of my favourite wish dogs and used their designs to colour this epic lineart.
From left to right~

Dreamer//5th wish
Dreamer is the wish of a pack whose dream was the ability to fly, a desire to soar through the sky as the birds. Childish and playful, she can form green neon wings on her back to fly at will and is hardly ever on the ground as a result.

Mura//7th wish
Mura is the wish of the pack furthest South-East, A pack that was inspired by the music of nature to wish for happiness. Very shy but also detirmined, she watches over the pups of all packs as she believes the most important thing to the forest is the next generation. Her wish allows her to manipulate sound waves.

Tsuruya//3rd wish
Tsuruya is the wish of the biggest pack from the East. This pack wished for more family, to broaden their horizons and to be able to let others trust them without fear of war. As a result, Tsuruya's ability lets her talk to other species like birds and insects as well as prey. Tsuruya is not a vegitarian, but despises catching prey, so as a result, she only eats prey when others catch it for her.

Destin//6th wish
Destin, the sixth wish, is an unlikely rebel of darkness. She is the wish of the North pack, an evil pack of pure black wolves whose wish was for pure power. As a result her power is incredibly dangerous as it involves her attacking using pure energy. She hates using her power and she also despises her home-pack, having tried to escape from it many times.

When I got to Destin I got really lazy trying to keep within the lines =w= This was a really awesome lineart to colour though ^_^ Ty for making this, Spotty~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxFlightrising || Tumblrxx
xx
FR for pets topicxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Four wishes

Postby TrillSpots » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 am

o.o
I had a character called Destin once. Well, short for Destinye. I just redesigned her in the caravfan. xD
~*Sonne on FR*~
Hey I'm Cali, writer and doodler, ruler of all. Used to be mainly active in 2009, 2010 and 2011, but I'm not really around now. I may pop on to say hi occasionally, but don't expect to see me around.
Twitter | Tumblr | Fictionpress
TrillSpots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mura » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 am

Destin's name is based off you n_n *hides*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxFlightrising || Tumblrxx
xx
FR for pets topicxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrillSpots » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 am

Mura wrote:Destin's name is based off you n_n *hides*

I do have a dark side. *glomps*
~*Sonne on FR*~
Hey I'm Cali, writer and doodler, ruler of all. Used to be mainly active in 2009, 2010 and 2011, but I'm not really around now. I may pop on to say hi occasionally, but don't expect to see me around.
Twitter | Tumblr | Fictionpress
TrillSpots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me