height: 5'0
    weight: 92 lbs
    hair colour: brown
    eye colour: brown
    skintone: olive
    scars: small scar under right eye

allergies: gluten & dairy products
    physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities: none
    regularly taken medication: none, but was previously put on lithium due to a misdiagnosis of early onset bipolar disorder.
    mental disorders/handicaps: misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, but more likely has borderline personality disorder in combination with chronic depression. actual disorder is unidentified.

some likes: rock music, dancing, singing, comic books, small animals (particularly rabbits and mice), spy movies
    some dislikes: country music, meat, social justice warriors, insects, long sciencey discussions, strict boundaries
    fears/phobias: athazagoraphobia - fear of being forgotten
    favourite colour: red
    music taste: rock
    short personality desc.: Nate is generally very forward and outgoing. he's often the first to act on anything, and is very impulsive. he always has to get his two cents in, and it's impossible to change his firmly set views and values. to him, he is always right, even if facts suggest otherwise. he acts based on emotion and impulsiveness rather than logic.
    Nate's very persistent and patient, and will continue working to get what he wants long after others have deemed it hopeless and completely given up. his emotions can be fairly unstable sometimes, and he alternates between periods of hypomania and depression or numbness.
    despite his often worryingly pushy and sometimes rude behaviour to the rest of the gang, Nate views them as family and would easily sacrifice anything to keep them safe and together. while he's usually quiet cold and sometimes mean to most, he's really a big softie and does everything he can to make his friends smile. when one of them's down, he's always the first to pick them up off their feet, dust them off, patch their wounds (be it physical or emotional), and encourage them to get back out there... after some platonic cuddles and reassurance and lots of ice cream & Netflix, of course.

what makes them S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?: endurance.

favourite food: carrot cake
    favourite drink: chai lattè
    disliked food: pizza
    disliked drink: iced tea

peaceful or aggressive attitude?: hella aggressive on a good day. you don't wanna catch him on a bad one.
    strengths in combat: persistence, confidence, and agility. he'll go until the very end, and he'll go out fighting.

best friend: Annemarie
    enemies: Lucifer

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me