Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A wild Lee appeared!

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:36 pm

heh heh.
    look, it's me! one of my many personas, Lee is the one that... well, she's literally just me. honestly.
    yes, I do wear giant nerd glasses (they distract from my big nose, lol).
    and yes, I do actually wear my caps backwards like that completely unironically. usually combined with a leather jacket and oversized flannel. I'm such an accidental hipster it ain't even funny.
    so this is pretty much what I look like - paleish skin, glasses, all black outfit, hazel green eyes, Massie undereye bags, naturally dark chocolate hair that was dyed blonde but grew out resulting in every strand being a different shade of brown/caramel/blonde, pimples, blockheads... the whole package, man. only key difference is I actually have much much longer hair. it used to be very short and I actually kind of want to cut it again, but back when it was short other girls and the guys all picked on me for being "boyish" so...i'm a little too afraid thanks to cringeworthy memories. >3>
    the spots on her arms/chest are actually caused by my gluten allergy. since I'm a stubborn thing I still eat gluten sometimes and it causes red spotting on my arms/thighs/legs/chest.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me