Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

- Baig's Artist Comp Entries

Postby bailey; » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:23 am

ENTRIES ;
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Entry 1 ; Common ]✧ | ✧[ Entry 2 ; Rare ]✧ | ✧[ Entry 3 ; Uncommon]
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ABOUT ME ;

'Eyyo, I'm Baigel but I"m also alternatively known as Bailey, Bag or Baig. I'm an agender peep (s/he/they) residing on the east coast of the USA with anxiety. I try my best to be a friendly person, but I do stand firmly in my personal beliefs although they are not always spoken of. I've grown to have a preference for visual arts and have a tendency to draw when I can. Outside of drawing though, I do have a very big interest in science and getting to understand the answers behind various questions. I also really think plants, flowers and [pointed] cats are adorable, and need I mention imo the rain is very pleasant.

Why I want to be an artist ;
Like many others trying out, the concept of being an artist for Plumerians is as position I've dreamed of. I've tried out to be a GA 3 times over the year+ I've been in the community, although not making it any of the 3 times. Around those times the examples I was able to provide with my design work was quite aged and I felt did not exactly reflect on how I design currently. With the artist comp I'm hopeful that over the time that's passed I've been able to improve enough in my skill of designing to have a chance at making it in. I don't want to be an artist though just to have the title or the custom, but to further interact with the community in a different way. Plus, the general idea of holding contests seems really interesting to me and I had quite a bit of fun guest-judging the 5 competitions I have in the past.

What I'd provide as an artist ;
While I currently have a preference in doing more simplistic natural designs (which I tried to stray away from while making my artist comp entries to experiment and try different things) and working with brown/grey/muted colors, I wouldn't hesitate to try new things. Admittedly, often times my designs are usually inspired/motivated off several things. May it be my favourite flower, a really cute dog I saw in the park, the cover of a nice book I read, or the avatar of someone that made my day. While I have a tendency to work with the pattern of light underbelly, dark back markings I would surely be willing to make exceptions when it comes to making adopts, as I do know those aren't everyone's tastes and it's best to appeal to the many different members in the Plumerian community and the CS community in general.

Previous Experience ;
Having done 35+ growths, I am very familiar with the original Plumerian lines/layers and doing edits ranging from hair [1] [2] [3], to body edits [1] [2] [3] on them. Admittedly I don't have much experience with being an artist for other oekaki based species at all with the exception of Eztiafs owned by IronicwOrld, yet the species was short-lived.

Community Experience ;
Having held 50+ streams over the time I've been in the community, I feel as if I'm a relatively active member of the community. I feel as if streams are a nice way to get to know individuals in the community in a more, stress-free environment so to speak? People can come and go as they please if they feel uncomfortable or something of the likes, nor do they have to talk at all if that don't want to. Plus the atmosphere is often very loose and with multiple people attending, many can pitch in a conversation at a time, often leading to a really nice flow which keeps most happy.
I also own 4 Plumerians (previously 5, but one was gifted for disclosed reasons.)

Credentials ? ;

Other ;
I do have a Skype, and I am practically on CS for more than I probably should be when it comes to concern for contact. I'm a very art centered person that becomes very unsettled if my hands and mind aren't working for a extended period of time so there's surely a chance I'd be capable of making a design a week.

Apologies this is so long-winded!! ;A;
-
3 other designs I could use for revamps ;
'Those lonely city nights'
Seafoam green and a coral pink
Revamp that old design
Last edited by bailey; on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Baig's Artist Comp Entries

Postby sundayrain26 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 pm

BAIGEL why are your designs so cute?? I seriously want a design from you now.

(You should already know I adore your art in general.)
sundayrain26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me