♕ MY MYO PIMMIE ♕ by Lillybear

Based on Click to view
Artist Lillybear [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♕ MY MYO PIMMIE ♕

Postby Lillybear » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:33 am

Edit; I'm proud to officially call him my own! Thank you so much!

USERNAME:
Hi there, I'm Lillybear; welcome to my MYO form!

MY PIMS:
Emmie and Panda, both designed by question.

DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Cheetahs! But the leaves were inspired
by my other Pims, you'll see they both
have similar leaf designs on them!

NAME:
Everest, Ever for short.

PERSONALITY:
Stereotyped by society, labeled as rude and unfriendly; it couldn't be farther from the truth.
Everest is as capable to be kind and a good friend as anyone else; sadly, that's not how people
see him. An unforgiving creature who never speaks to anyone he deems unworthy of his time,
that's what they see. Truthfully, he doesn't talk. It's not that he can't communicate, he doesn't
want to. Want to know why? Try asking him. If he would; though, he'd say something like this:
"Once society's labeled you, there's not much you can do, but as disheartening as it is I'm not
going to dwell on it. I'm perfectly fine with laughing on my own and experiencing the world
at my own pace. It'll simply be easier that way." However, this doesn't mean he's completely
alone. Be nice to him, he'll be nice to you, and he'll "talk" to you, in his own language. ♥
While his mouth is closed, Everest's ears are wide open. Quite the observative fellow, he likes
get to the bottom of things. He'll get very suspicious if just a hair's out of place, then it's time
to investigate, even if that means snooping around and getting into other's business. He has a
special talent of knowing when someone is lying, and you can count on him to uncover the
truth. But whether he'll share it with you or not, now that's the real mystery!

FUN FACTS:
Music is Ever's escape. He loves the variety of sounds and the beauty of voices.
Turn on any song, he'll dance to the beat, and let out a purr-like sound of delight.
Sometimes Ever will pretend that he's a detective.

FAVORITES:
✫ Toy: Magnifying Glass
✫ Pastime: Watching [listening to?] old movies with his owner.
✫ Guilty Pleasure: Reading other's diaries. [Only to gather clues for his cases, of course!]
✫ Accessory: His deerstalker hat. Just like a detective's! [It's way to big for him--he usually just hides in it.]
Last edited by Lillybear on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP ENTRY

Postby cahara » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 am

angel she/they, adult
cahara