Cow by QuiteDainty

Based on Click to view
Artist QuiteDainty [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Cow

Postby QuiteDainty » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:34 am

Name(s): Cow
Any General Reasoning Behind It~: Her mother named her after the creature that protected her against invading clan cats.

Prefix:
Suffix:
(Ignore SX & PX if kittypet, loner, etc.)

Nickname(s): Cow Bell
Any definite breed(s): Norwegian Forest Cat
Clan (Or loner group): Barn Cat
Reputation (For example,say 50/100):
89/100

BRIEF HUMAN INFO (For kittypets)~

Name(s):
Appearance:
Extra:

APPEARANCE~

Pelt: Calico
Fur length: Long
Build: Rather chubby.
Scar(s): None
Eye: Yellow
Life-altering defects & the effect: Her left hind leg is a bit crooked, causing her to have a natural limp
Accessories: None
Any mutations: None
Extra: She has a clover like black mark behind her right ear.

PERSONAL INFO~

-Personality-
Courteous: Often
Risk-Taking: Rarely
Ambitious: Never
Curious: Often
Self-Controlled: Occasionally
Nurturing: Often
Trusting: Typically
Honest: Sometimes
Loyal: Sometimes
Affectionate: Sometimes
Romantic: Never
Flirty: Sometimes
Sympathetic: Often
Altruistic: Sometimes
Optimistic: Typically
Observant: Typically
Logical: Typically
Social: Somewhat shy
Emotions: Very controlled
Likes: The forest, taking care of passing by cats, tending to the kits.
Dislikes: Battling, rude/uncaring cats, thieves.
Destiny or Fate: She ends up helping a rather important cat who passes out near her barn.
Demise: She is shot by an angry human while protecting a litter of kits.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Phobias: She has a natural fear of water
Disorders: None
Disabilities: She has a limp
Flaws: She can be too kind and let cats take advantage of her hospitality
Hobbies: She ties together flowers to make flower crowns for the kits in the barn
Goals: She wants to keep every cat in her care safe
Achievements: She has managed to help several cats, good and bad.
Alignment: Barn Cat
Accent(s): She has a Western Accent
Residence(s): Barn
What would be a correct estimate for the IQ?: About 120
Theme Song: Donor Song
-History-
Birth-6 moons:Cow was born on August 26th on a hot summer day. She was one out of a litter of five. When she was about 2 moons old, her mother passed out form a mixture of heat and exhaustion since she was the only cat in the barn at the time. Cow and two of her siblings wandered off into the pasture before being confronted by a group of forest cats. At first, the strangers seemed kind, but that soon changed as the cats tried to lure the kits towards the forest. They were interrupted by a loud roaring sound of the nearby cow, Precious. Precious managed to scare the forest cats away, even stomping on one enough to break their front legs. Her mother, grateful of Precious's boldness, thanked the cow by naming the three kits after her.
6 moons-12 moons: When she was old enough, she started hunting around the barn with her three brothers to provide for the family of six. But she soon started noticing hungry cats around the area. Knowing her family had plenty of food as it was, she started inviting cats into the barn. This angered her brothers Flint and Rudy. The two lashed out at Cow before leaving the barn to join the forest cats.
12 moons-18 moons: As she got older, she started to care for the kits that would join the Barn Cats. One of them she remembers the clearest would be Thistle, a pale brown kit who's mother brought her here. Thistle was the only survivor of the mother's litter, the rest passing away during a harsh leaf-bare. But the kit didn't last long, having wandered off during the night and ended up drowning in the nearby lake.
18 moons-24 moons: Cow began to notice toms who came into the barn for short periods of time take an interest in her, but she ignored them. She had no interest in finding a mate or having kits of her own. She knew there was plenty of kits who need to be cared for already.
24 moons-30 moons: She soon found a cat passed out by the barn, his fur matted and reeking of something awful. She took him in, taking care of him for a short time before being killed by a twoleg. She has been shot in the head when defending a mother and a litter of kits from an angry twoleg.
30 moons- 36 moons:
Onward:

FAMILY & SUCH~

Grandfather: Otis
Grandmother: Mallow
Father: ???
Mother: Poppy
Brother(s): Moo, Rudy, Flint
Sister(s): Precious
Aunt(s): None
Uncle(s): Sunshine Between Tree Leaves and Path of Broken Antler
Cousin(s): Single Cloud In Morning Sky, Flight Of Bumblebee, Night That Holds Stars, Snowflake Drifting In Wind, River That Flows Through Mountain, Caw Of A Crow. and Petal Laying on Water
Niece(s): Dawnpaw, Chestnutbelly, and Sage
Nephew(s): Mut, Gavin, Robinwind, Brindlestar, and Cowpatch
Mate(s):
Crush(es):
Offspring:
Friends: Rainlily, Precious(the cow), Mitzi, Finn, Luther, Russel, Ripper, and Blair.
Rival: None
Enemy: None

┌─────────────────────────
.Image
─────────────────────────┘

links wrote: Cat Design Shop
Characters
Cats of New Light (Fantasy WC RP)
[url]Here[/url]
[url]Here[/url]
[url]Here[/url]

Coding cred