Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rubrum - The kind and compassionate

Postby Glispa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:53 am

The deity of fire, colour and light

Name: Rubrum
    General behaviour:
    Even though Rubrum by lacking the balance between negative and positive most of the others deities holds he has been able to overcome his otherwise very unstable and sporadic personality by sheer will and stubbornness alone and have with that managed to build up a mostly calm and stable facade he puts up around his subjects. He's still one to be very quick to emoutions the the way he can go from happy to sad in a second even though none of this truly shows on his appearance and is more or less something that solely happens within him as long as he has his facade up. But even when keeping this facade of his up he still practically shines with kindness and warmth thanks to those specific emoutions being the main part he's composed off as well as the empathy. At first glance he might appear as someone oblivious and unknowing yet is one of the better to read others amongst the deities as well as being someone to sit in on a lot, he knows when to speak and when to not, he knows what words to say and to who and last of all he knows how to bring up the kindness and empathy of ones heart like no other.

Eyes and jewel: Even though his eyes appears to be white by looking at them they are actually constantly shifting between all the colours of the spectrum thus also giving him access to all the different jewel powers even if only briefly and just ever so slightly. However even though when dealing with certain situations and feelings of his own the pace of which the colours switch will slow down enough for the change to be apparent, during normal circumstanced the switching of colours are at such a high pace that it could pretty much be said that all the colours are present in an instant, thus giving him the appearance of having white as his eye and jewel colour.
    Colours: His eyes and jewel is not the only part of him to have an alteration depending of certain situations, in fact pretty much his whole being has this property to him. Like for example his pelt takes on a dull blue tinted grey scale on normal circumstances but can turn towards a complete grey scale or even a less contrasting combination of greys whenever he's hit by a stronger wave of negative emoutions as well as having a temporary shift into a very strong and bright set of colours for a short instance at the moment of first shifting into the more positive emoutions even if the latter change more often than not is despite what one would come to think quite subtle and isn't something all that overly noticed as what it is unless one is more or less looking for it. His pawpads also consist of a ever shifting colour but can go to a stable single colour when connecting himself with a specific jewel power whether it'll be his own powers or the powers of those around him. But during normal circumstances they stay ever shifting between the colours of the spectrum in about the same pace as his flames do during the given situation.

Flames: The flames he surrounds himself with unlike what one would come to believe are actually pretty harmless and instead are only really just pleasantly warm to the touch rather than burning. He also has a great control over fire in general even though he has the greatest control over the flames that are an actual part of his being. The more constant flames perturbing form his left side as well as his eyes and jewel usually consist of a ever shifting colourful spectrum even though they can take on a single stable colour if prompted such, they can also somewhat shift in shape as well even if mostly just slightly.

The flames he can summon however, take on a far more complex nature, not only can he shift them into the shape his heart desires and have them be of any combination of colours possible but he can also animate them in such ways that they almost appears alive. He often uses these more complex flame creatures to insist a sense of comfort in others but also as helping hand in guiding others on the path needed, every being is unique after all and different simas has different needs when it comes to being guided down the path of empathy, kindness and understanding of the beauty of colours and the power they hold
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s