Artist 사라진 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Silver Ink Ref

Postby 사라진 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:25 am

Name: Silver Ink
Species: Unicorn
Talent: Writing (in general)

Personality: Shy, outgoing (once you befriend her), stubborn (once you befriend her), pushover, overly apologetic (to the point where it annoys people), a bit of a control-freak, sympathetic, constantly paranoid, modest, a little too sensitive/easy to offend, has a low self-esteem, doesn't work well under pressure, rather lazy, has a perfectionist's mindset, often over-complicates things and is fairly creative.

Despises/Dislikes: Insects, the feeling of being wrong, heights, large gatherings/parties, certain forms of "text-talk", writer's block, artist's block and the concept of being eaten alive.

Likes: Hearth's Warming Day, Nightmare Night, timber-wolves/normal wolves, capybaras, tigers, supernatural things, anime, fizzy/energy drinks, hot chocolate, her friends and family, good grammar, the feeling of being correct, horror stories, drawing and, of course, writing.

Family: Heart's Desire (Mother, school teacher), Oil Slick (Father, engineer), Cloud Swift (Brother, arial stunt-artist) and Shimmering Gold (Brother, accountant).

CM Story: Silver Ink was on a visit to the vast city of Manehattan when the shrill cries of a fellow pony lead her to a kirin. The unusual hybrid of a pony lay sobbing on the unforgiving ground before Silver wrote them a poem. Witnessing the creature's wide grin after reading the short passage brought the pale filly to realise that her talent lay in writing and, at that very moment, a cutiemark appeared on her flank.

Notes:
-The base is by ~Koda~
사라진

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me