Based on Click to view
Artist marlosanson [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Entry

Postby marlosanson » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Still a Work in progress, did about 3 sketches before lining it. First ones were too small so I made it larger. When you said natural do you mean natural color like brows and greys etc. or natural designs such as stripes and spots etc. and a hint of unnatural such as a pastel or something of that sort? Also, what are your color preferences? I have an idea of incorporating the dreamcatcher piercings feathers and more.
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby amarula » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Queen of CS wrote:Still a Work in progress, did about 3 sketches before lining it. First ones were too small so I made it larger. When you said natural do you mean natural color like brows and greys etc. or natural designs such as stripes and spots etc. and a hint of unnatural such as a pastel or something of that sort? Also, what are your color preferences? I have an idea of incorporating the dreamcatcher piercings feathers and more.

Wow, looks stunning so far! And I really appreciate that you're working to make something I'd really enjoy!
Natural = natural colours and natural designs! And yes, hint of un-natural colours such as pastel or navys etc. You couold choose either ^^ For example, you can use natural colours and a natural design!
Colour preferences.. hmm I must have missed out on that on the front page, just going to find some swatches and edit those in I think C:
ImageImage

Art above by the talented Anouki and Zailune <3
My DA
amarula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me