Artist RIFTKIN MCBANE [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Jester

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:46 pm

Name
Jester
Personality
Jester is a bold and at times aggressive young male. He was the youngest and was often pushed around by his siblings. This has caused him to have a high level of aggression towards other wolves. He is dominate and fierce. He can be loyal only to those who earn it.
History
Jester was born the youngest of his siblings. He was often picked on and harassed by most of them. This in turn caused Jester to last out and become aggressive towards other wolves in general. He has become rather cunning and is able to out whit most wolves. He soon left his pack at less than a year in age. He preferred to be away his family and those he knew.
Story
After leaving his pack and family far behind. Jester was for the most part happy. Staying away from other wolves and enjoying the silence of the world. However he soon realized that he was being hunted. He had managed to out maneuver the hunters for a while but he soon found himself trapped with no whee to escape. Jester was better at using his head than fighting. He had after all managed to get out of a trap once before but the result was damage to his left hind leg. He was sure that this would be the end.
A gun shot, a snarl, the sent of blood. Jester looked to see a larger she wolf tearing the rifle away from the hunter. She had already killed the hunter's dogs and his companion. His eyes widened as he realized the wolf before him was his eldest sister, Tanahi. He watched as she took the life of the hunter that sought to take his. He stayed where he was and wondered why she had saved him.
Skill
Tactics
Out whiting others
Bluffing
peaceful settings
Dislikes
most other wolves
Fears
Falling in love
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items