Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Tuma's Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

I named these Tuma's because it's the african name for forever and it sounded cool but feel free to change there name. I though of other names like Khari's, Lekan's, or Nura's so feel free to use any of those if you like them.
Later on it you would like me to make any line edits for you just let me know. :)

Here it is. I added you name so you can check it out.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (20.62 KiB) Viewed 233 times

I know how much time it takes to write this stuff up so I made up this for you. Feel free not to use it or change it in any way.
History:
For many years man as been exploring the unknown but only nicking the top of all the secrets the planet holds.
August 19th 2012, a group of explorers where exploring deep in the southern African forests in search of gold. The further in they went they didn't find treasure but more and more old strange art and pictures made by past tribes. Frustrated they continued on but little did they know something was watching them and they disappeared without a trace. People sent search parties after them with no luck but then even they started disappearing. Only a couple came back with tales of a huge beast that attacked them and left with several crew members in seconds.

Word got out about the stories and soon the legend of the Tuma's was born. Many tried to find and capture one but it seemed like they vanished. About a year later a group of scientist decided to investigate the legend and sent out drones to video them. About a month later they got video of a huge cat like creature with a cub. The video reach the public and in not too long they were able to capture on, then another and another. Studying them they soon discovered that this species was dying away.

Many people started to open conservation centers trying to save them and found out that with A LOT of work and patience they could be tamed. Many tried taming them but only a few could. Will you be able to tame this wild beast.

About:
Welcome to Tuma adopts!
Although these look like they are related to horses they are actually mostly cat. From the African rainforest they can eat fruit but there diet is mainly meat. Tuma's usually live in packs but they can live as loners too. They are usually around 8 ft. tall and usually have markings ranging from any cat markings, to horse markings but they can have anything else you can think of. Sometimes they can have mutation but those can be pretty rare.
They are a pretty shy and very dangerous species that can turn on you in a second if not trained properly. They can be stubborn but once you earn there trust they are faithful companions.

Edit:
WOW! Thank you so much for choosing mine. I though I had until the third to finish this. :? I'll try really hard to finish this for you today.

Finished!
Last edited by ArtGirl on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip

Postby Fizzy Soda Pop » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 am

So far so nice, thank you for entering!
I can't wait to see it im in love c:

hi i'm fiZz

my child made this art

she is an amazing artist

that's all for now

gotta fix this up soon

commissions: closed
requests open
art trades: pm me c:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Fizzy Soda Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy Soda Pop » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:48 am

ArtGirl wrote:I know how much time it takes to write this stuff up so I made up this for you. Feel free not to use it or change it in any way.

History:

About:

Edit
WOW! Thank you so much for choosing mine. I though I had until the third to finish this. :? I'll try really hard to finish this for you today.

It's fine you can take however long you like c:

hi i'm fiZz

my child made this art

she is an amazing artist

that's all for now

gotta fix this up soon

commissions: closed
requests open
art trades: pm me c:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Fizzy Soda Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:51 am

Ahhh your art is as amazing as ever, ArtGirl! This looks lovely <33
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Tuma's Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:43 am

Thank you very much :) Enjoy Pawfesser Mews.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me