Home | β by danheng

Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Home | β

Postby danheng » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:26 am

Ruben woke up on his back, staring up at a rocky ceiling. He shifted slightly and immediately felt a pain in his neck. Ruben cried out and winced, just as he heard a voice and footsteps.
    "Don't move!" Elle's voice rang out through the cave. She put one paw on Ruben's side to steady him. He stared up at her and frowned. She lowered her jaws and pulled a dried paste of leaves and herbs off of Ruben's neck. Throwing it to the side, she spoke again. "It's a bite from when you and Chrome clashed up there."
    Ruben started to growl, and struggled to turn onto his stomach. Elle helped him back upright. He looked out of the cave towards the Caedis Group's territory. "Are you okay?" Elle asked timidly.
    "Fine." Ruben replied, shaking his head quickly. "I just.. I was a bit shocked." He replied with a soft smile. Elle nodded and padded to his side. Her pale yellow-grey pelt was covered in bits of dried blood and leaves, and her paws cut up and stained with berry juices.
    "You killed Chrome." Elle whispered. "The Merot Group retreated after that. We lost Red, and Tirin." Elle stopped suddenly and it appeared she was about to cry. "I didn't want anybody to die." She mumbled and looked down at her paws. "I tried to save them but Red had lost too much blood, and Tirin lost hope... I couldn't." She sighed and looked away. Ruben stared up with empathy. "That's over now, I'll be optimistic." She said to herself. "I have to go Ruben, feel better." And with that, Elle left the Alpha wolf injured and alone.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me