Defeat | Ω by danheng

Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Defeat | Ω

Postby danheng » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Ruben stalked along the edge of Crow's Fall, eyes sharp and hackles raised. Across from him, a midnight blue and black she wolf with a festering pink scar dragging across her cheek. The scar seemed to continue on her lip and stop just under her nose. Because of this, her snarl looked more like a grimace, and she constantly had one ear limp. Her crazed eyes twitched and winked at random. She was insane.
    "Finally facing me, old friend?" Ruben spat as he crept by the edge of the sheer cliff. She was unamused, or at least Ruben guessed she was. Her face was frozen in insanity.
    "You say 'friend' like it's true!" She threw up her head and cackled. Her mouth dripped blood. Ruben recoiled in disgust. He watched a bead of blood fall and break on the dirt. His own friend's blood, his brothers and sisters that he grew up around. The blood of a Caedis Group wolf.
    "We were." Ruben admitted. "Ah but that was then, and this is now, Chrome!" Ruben lunged forwards and extended his paws, pushing the she wolf down as he landed on her. Two paws on her chest and his jaw around her neck. Chrome gasped and struggled for air. She reached up and dragged her claw across Ruben's chest, sending his off of her in shock. Chrome stood up and waited for his move. Ruben stumbled back and looked down at the ground. Blood pooled below him. Her claws had dug deep. In an instant, things got blurry. He started to breath heavily.
    "C-CHROME!" He roared and charged towards her again. He leapt up and met her in the arm, claws hitting each other's. Ruben tasted blood almost immediately. It took a second for him to realize it wasn't his own. Chrome's neck was under his teeth. He pulled back and nearly choked on blood. This time it was his own. He stared at Chrome's body, mangled by war like this. He looked at his own paws and the dust covering them. He fell, and stared at Chrome.
    "Got you!" He chuckled as he lost consciousness. "Finally!"
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me