Orphanage #4 by foxxbreath

Based on Click to view
Artist foxxbreath [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orphanage #4

Postby foxxbreath » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:52 pm

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. There are many different sub breeds each with it's own unique traits. Rainbow Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

please read the rules before adopting !

normal fur // curly tail // half-flop ears // sparkly red pain // maroon eyes

ik i was a revamp artist, but saw I was added here and?? Got super excited??

This boy is based on a gumdrop! His "sparkles" don't glow, though, its just the design. ;v; The ones on his tail, however, do.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b] (doesn't have to be male ;v;)
[b]Brief Personality;[/b] (100 words max)
[b]What's His Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?;[/b]

extras are okay but ;v; im really looking for character development with what I have <3
Ends,,,,,the 20th? Plenty o' time!

Edit;; fun fact! I actually despise the taste of gumdrops.
Last edited by foxxbreath on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orphanage #4

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 am

dropping out. c: good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 am

Username; discomfort
    Name; Carra Millin [Car-ruh mill-len]
    Gender; DMAB trans girl
    Brief Personality; ESFP [Extroverted/Sensing/Feeling/Percieving], Excitable, Philanthropist, Loud, Outgoing, Overbearing, Has a tendency to act like everything's fine when really nothing is fine at all
    What's Her Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?; Carra is the type of RPW to start celebrating Christmas on midnight of November 1st. She's hyped for christmas in August, and nothing will stop that. In fact, she often spends a lot of time leading up to Christmas buying or making gifts for those less fortunate who may be unable to get Christmas presents on their own.
Last edited by ZC. on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Username; tomijojo
Name; gumdrop
Gender; (doesn't have to be male ;v;) female
Brief Personality; (100 words max) giving loving caring shy brave supportive heart felt, thats just a little of her personality she is so powerful ( that's what people say when they see her for the fact she has a very powerful personality
What's His Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?; she loves spending time with the ophans younger then her she knows how hard it can be not spending Christmas with a family so she try's to cheer them up with presents, sweets and games :) plus a fun night :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:16 am

Username; Asgore Dreemurr.
Name; Noell Cratchet
Gender; Male
Brief Personality; Noell is childish and reckless, never standing still and always yammering on about something. He enjoys givng to those who don't have anything, and puts others before himself always. He can be a bit annoying at times though, so people prefer not to be around him.
What's His Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?; Putting Christmas lights on EVERYTHING! He thinks the glow helps Santa see where they are and that it'll help them get more presents.
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 am

Up <3
    ImageImage

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:53 am

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Username;
booklover789

Name;
Seren
(Seren = n. a star; a spangle.)

Gender;
Male

Brief Personality;
Seren does his absolute best to spread cheer wherever he goes. He hates seeing other RPWs down-in-the-dumps, and will do everything he can to make his friends happy if he sees them feeling blue. Even though this calm and mild-mannered RPW may seem like the perfect wolf, he most certainly does have his downfalls. Seren, this outgoing RPW, often says too much for his own good. He doesn't really have a mental filter, and blurts out most anything that comes to mind. Even though he has this downfall, Seren's a great friend, and will stick by your side forever.
(Words: 99/100)

What's His Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?;
Seren is a lover of all things Christmas. Very filled with cheer, he loves to spread the Christmas Spirit around. His favorite way to spread the Christmas Spirit is to have free movie screenings of all of his favorite Christmas movies at his house and invite everybody he knows to come and view them with him. He'll do this on a daily basis for the entire month of December until Christmas, where, after opening presents, he'll invite his friends and family over for a movie marathon, and he'll watch every holiday-themed movie that he didn't get to earlier in the month. Sometimes this includes new movies he received for Christmas that he adds to his massive list of holiday-themed movies. His favorite movie to play during December is Elf, and he'll show that particular movie at least once a week until Christmas comes.
Seren also loves to sing, and will often go around and sing Christmas carols for those who are willing to put up with him. While he's just one pup, and can look a bit awkward singing his heart out at shopping places and around his neighborhood, most everyone can agree that his singing is marvelous and that he has a lovely voice that deserves to be shown off - not hidden. Seren never does it for the fame or praise; he just loves Christmas and spreading cheer and joy around. And, if he can make someone's day a little brighter by doing something as simple as singing a song, he'll do it in a heartbeat.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:13 am

possible reserve nwn
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:42 pm

booklover789 wrote:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Username;
booklover789

Name;
Seren
(Seren = n. a star; a spangle.)

Gender;
Male

Brief Personality;
Seren does his absolute best to spread cheer wherever he goes. He hates seeing other RPWs down-in-the-dumps, and will do everything he can to make his friends happy if he sees them feeling blue. Even though this calm and mild-mannered RPW may seem like the perfect wolf, he most certainly does have his downfalls. Seren, this outgoing RPW, often says too much for his own good. He doesn't really have a mental filter, and blurts out most anything that comes to mind. Even though he has this downfall, Seren's a great friend, and will stick by your side forever.
(Words: 99/100)

What's His Unique Way of Showing Christmas Spirit?;
Seren is a lover of all things Christmas. Very filled with cheer, he loves to spread the Christmas Spirit around. His favorite way to spread the Christmas Spirit is to have free movie screenings of all of his favorite Christmas movies at his house and invite everybody he knows to come and view them with him. He'll do this on a daily basis for the entire month of December until Christmas, where, after opening presents, he'll invite his friends and family over for a movie marathon, and he'll watch every holiday-themed movie that he didn't get to earlier in the month. Sometimes this includes new movies he received for Christmas that he adds to his massive list of holiday-themed movies. His favorite movie to play during December is Elf, and he'll show that particular movie at least once a week until Christmas comes.
Seren also loves to sing, and will often go around and sing Christmas carols for those who are willing to put up with him. While he's just one pup, and can look a bit awkward singing his heart out at shopping places and around his neighborhood, most everyone can agree that his singing is marvelous and that he has a lovely voice that deserves to be shown off - not hidden. Seren never does it for the fame or praise; he just loves Christmas and spreading cheer and joy around. And, if he can make someone's day a little brighter by doing something as simple as singing a song, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

Congrats!
I really wanted something new and - like the form said - unique, but with such limited entries that was a lil hard to find ;v; but, I thought the movie month idea was p coll and it's definitely nothing I've heard of before, plus your effort here was obvious <3

Enjoy Seren!
    ImageImage

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Water Witch wrote:Congrats!
I really wanted something new and - like the form said - unique, but with such limited entries that was a lil hard to find ;v; but, I thought the movie month idea was p coll and it's definitely nothing I've heard of before, plus your effort here was obvious <3

Enjoy Seren!

WH-WH-WHAT???

Um...wow. That was unexpected...but seriously glee-inducing. Thank you so much for Seren! :D I absolutely love the sugary little boy! XD Thanks a ton, Water Witch!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups