Based on Click to view
Artist Zoroark Queen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

a Zoroark as a human

Postby Zoroark Queen » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:52 am

Please do not laugh.
I finaly made something in the oekaki again. a zoroark as a human.
My fursona as a human would look almost exactly like this except she does not have a neckless and her eyes are brown and other little details but she would like the flowers in her main :)

Thank you for the lines from witch i made this :)

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a Zoroark as a human

Postby Spacejump zoroark » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:22 am

This looks really great! Hey, its good to see you havn't forgotten how to use oekaki, contiune doing good! (If you wnat to, that is)
Spacejump zoroark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a Zoroark as a human

Postby Zoroark Queen » Thu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

I am sorry i never replied,i did not know you commented.
I really wanted to delete this picture,because i like zoroarks like they are.Not a person with zoroark ears and markings.
I only did this because someone had asked me,to roleplay with them through pm.I really wanted to try to roleplay,like my cousin did on this account once or twice.
But i had to be a human zoroark,i did not want to be a human zoroark,i wanted to be a normal zoroark.But i already agreed to play and i decided i will try.
But then i had to move away,to a place where there is no internet access.Last reply she sent me my pm folder was full so i had to delete some,i accadentaly deleted her reply and by the time,i got internet data on a phone my sister gave me,she changed her username and i did not know weather message her explaining why i never answered.

So this is the story of this picture.
And seeing you draw so many amazing things and zoroarks made me want to try drawing too.I also wished i could draw you something in return for drawing me Ziri (if you would have liked me to)but now i really can't,maybe someday i will be able to again.But now that i want to,i can't. But thank you very much,i did not think i was doing good. :)

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me