Ask Edgey! a request by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Ask Edgey! a request

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:29 am

Here you go coolio kitty!

Edgey: "Actually, I am not to busy at all! But everyday I have to help with problems with the forest about 4 problems a day, but I love to shop, play video games, chatting, eat cake, and pretty much all of that!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask Edgey! a request

Postby WildflowerWeb » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:49 am

Cute :3

Quick side note: people using flood fill is my biggest pet peeve on Chicken Smoothie. Below the brush sizes box, there is a layer box. The + is to add layers, and the - to subtract layers. If you're used to using flood fill (aka fill), then try using pixelated lines. At the top of the brushes box, there's a drop down box with "Round Pixelated" at the top. Default is "Round Hard Edge" which doesn't work with flood fill.

And there is a forum for pages. You can find the link at the top of the Comics and Series forum.
And for links, there are different methods, though I think [url=URL here]Next[/url] and[url=URL here]Previous[/url], or [url=URL here]Answered[/url] in this case works a bit better.

Hope this helps!
ImageXXImage
AAA battery
ImageImageImage
WildflowerWeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

.Opal. wrote:Cute :3

Quick side note: people using flood fill is my biggest pet peeve on Chicken Smoothie. Below the brush sizes box, there is a layer box. The + is to add layers, and the - to subtract layers. If you're used to using flood fill (aka fill), then try using pixelated lines. At the top of the brushes box, there's a drop down box with "Round Pixelated" at the top. Default is "Round Hard Edge" which doesn't work with flood fill.

And there is a forum for pages. You can find the link at the top of the Comics and Series forum.
And for links, there are different methods, though I think [url=URL here]Next[/url] and[url=URL here]Previous[/url], or [url=URL here]Answered[/url] in this case works a bit better.

Hope this helps!

HAY! I'M HER BEST FRIEND I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!
*tries to tackle you but misses and gets stuck in the trash can*
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:35 pm