Artist aeroz [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black Magic

Postby aeroz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am

Name: Black Magic
Breed: Unknown

Black Magic is a scary dog for children. Sadly, he hates kids. He almost attacked one, one time on the street. If he didn't have an electric fence, He could hate ripped the child to shreds. They thought at one time Magic was half wolf. He has powerful jaws but a calm temper. Children, and black cats make him snap. For some reason, Magic chases down cats and tried to kill them. If it was a tabby, he'd be perfectly calm. Once living with an old, suspicious woman, they could have triggered these unusual habits. Besides Black Magic's bad habits, He's a calm house dog. He dosen't like the lights and he mostly spends his time wandering around the basement, and attic. He's found a lost trunk in the basement and opened it with what family members thought was a ball of light. They found old memories and emergancy money. The family even expanded the electric fence for he could wander in the woods. The family often had to peel ticks from his fur but he loved it. He would dig holes and bring back idems. He even found an old coin.

~~*LadyEquine*~~
aeroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Magic

Postby IM QUITTING FOREVER » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:00 pm

:D :D :D :D :D It's SOOOOOOO SO CUTE LOVE IT <3333333333333333333333 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :P
IM QUITTING FOREVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Magic

Postby aeroz » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am

Thank You!! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx