Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ZiiShu Adopts! by Maligator

Artist Maligator [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ZiiShu Adopts!

Postby Maligator » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello, And welcome to ZiiShu(Zee-Shoo) Adopts! Take home your very own warm, fuzzy alien today!

ZiiShu are interesting little creatures from planet Xi(Zai), and are quite the companions! These cuddly beings have flames right above their ears which are hidden under the fuzzy horn-like spikes on their heads, to protect their sensitive ears from anything that could harm them. Their hearing is their most important sense, as their eyesight and sense of smell aren't very keen, and they are not very fast. To defend against predators, they make the flames above their head big, and puff out their cheeks so they look bigger, and more dangerous. Their flames are extremely hot, but are completely cool to the touch for their trusted owners.
ZiiShu are rather smart, and learn very quickly. Though they cannot speak in any human language, they can understand most of it if you talk to them frequently. Always be nice and patient to your little alien friend, because they are rather sensitive, and you can hurt their feelings! And when that happens, it might take awhile till you can completely gain their trust again, and not get burned by their hot flames.
I sincerely hope you enjoy your ZiiShu, and that you take care of it when you get one! These creatures are rare, so there will only be one up for adoption every once in a while, so stay on top of everything so you can adopt your own Ziishu!

There is a special dye you can buy for your Ziishu, and add some extra markings or colors to the ZiiShu you have already adopted! =D

Normal

Re-Color

One Normal Rainbow potion buys one extra marking(Ex. Leopard spots on random places of the body, different color flames, siwrls, etc).
You can only use a max of 3 Normal rainbow potions each Ziishu.

Re-Color rainbow potions buy an entire random makeover! I will completely and randomly re design your ZiiShu, using 3 colors you request. You can combine a normal rainbow potion and a Re-Color potion for a random re design with not only the 3 colors you request, but also a marking you request as well! ^^

Normal Rainbow potion price;
Any rare from 2009-2012
Any store item complete set
or
10 C$

Re-Color Rainbow potion price;
Any 08 very rare
Shima longtail or malk mutant
Any 2011-2012 store pet
A few 2009-2012 rares
25C$

That is all for now. Thank you for checking out ZiiShu adopts!
I am currently looking for artists. I will pay you 2 common pets from random dates every week or two if you help and apply! If you would like to apply, PM me your information and show me examples of your designs. ^^
There are only 3 artist slots open right now.
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?