Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

New Fursona/Equisona-Eris (WIP)

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:05 am

Name: Eris

Personality: Eris is a vibrant and radiant individual with enough zeal to last her a lifetime. She is limitless and seems to have a certain 'electrical charge' which people can sense and connect with. She is at ease with making friends and is easily likeable and funny, should she feel comfortable. Eris is colourful and strong; she is adored by her peers, friends and relatives and her charisma is like an explosion. Equally, Eris's personality consists of generosity, love, kindness, over-consideration and stubbornness. Not only that, but she loves to live her life to the fullest (she is renowned as an 'adrenaline junkie').

Whenever somebody has critique, or something negative to say to her, the mare will often refuse to see it through, or take the world upon her shoulders, having a habit to let the situation escalate (this is due to her bad temper and unpredictability).
Although not obvious; Eris enjoys watching others suffer, marvelling over their misfortunes as she believes that those who have hurt her deserve a punishment.

Using her anger as a way to protect herself behind an emotional mask, Eris sometimes suffers with low self-esteem and may 'detach from reality' and become 'emotionally numb'. It is obvious that she has some serious temper problems, finding it hard to keep cool, chilled and controlled. It's not the first time that she's been involved in an argument or a fight; but even though Eris may appear to be an innocent sweetheart, she is completely the opposite. Neither is it the first time that she has been idiotic, which accommodates her naivety.
After recent years, Eris has fallen very insecure and insular. She often directs her anger at those closest to her by shutting them out, or feeding her sourness by hating everything and everyone. This is very troublesome for her as these relationship sometimes break down/become stormy. She is also very defiant and rebels against others who (in her eyes) are wrong.

Eris' demands are sky-high and unimaginable. Every little thing she does has to be of high-quality and if it doesn't reach the mark of pure perfection, she won't be happy. No exceptions are made for lazy/lethargic people as she is very committed, she is not gullible and will not suffer fools gladly.
Like said before, Eris is defiant, very opinionated, sharp-witted and acute.

Lastly, Eris attaches to people-even to the point of getting heart-broken or shattered. She tends to be a little bit of a child when she does not get her own way and gets stressed quite easily; fretting over silly little things that aren't worth even worrying about

Height: 17.3hh

Interests,traits:
-Drawing
-Fire (or anything related to fire)
-Horses and dogs
-Being reckless and impulsive
-Showing off
-The colour blue
-Being the alpha
-Fighting
-Alcohol
-Parties
-Fireworks
-Music
-Staying up late
-Driving fast
-Supercars

Dislikes:
-Unnecessarily loud noises
-Drama
-Talking to strangers
-Being followed
-Large crowds of people
-Getting up early
-Being questioned
-Cooked onions
-School
-Arguing with friends/family

Star sign: Cancer

Month/Season: July, Summer

Items: WIP

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me