Aromertis: Turkey Tail by SairenMin

Based on Click to view
Artist SairenMin [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aromertis: Turkey Tail

Postby SairenMin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:13 am

Turkey Tail is a type of shelf mushroom, which this Aromertis cultivates dead wood and tree stumps to properly grow this type of fungus.

Code: Select all
[i]Random Form:[/i]
Username:
Name Given:
Gender Given:
Other/Back Story:

With Random Form, I will stop the application process sometime tonight or early Monday morning. Actually, letting this stay up for a few days.
Last edited by SairenMin on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aromertis: Turkey Tail

Postby IzzyBee » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:56 am

Random Form:
Username: Starry-Sapphire
Name Given: Nyolf
Gender Given: Male
Other/Back Story:

Nyolf squirmed through the hole in the tree, he flopped down on the hollow floor with a thud, he groaned and stood up, he rubbed his head and looked at the wall, it was dark out side and he smiled as he padded to the back of the hollow and went through a passage. He emerged in a moonlight room full of Turkey Tail, he smiled and climbed up a spiral incline, he tended to his Turkey Tails, and sat at the top, a platform made by the largest Turkey Tail you've ever seen, he rubbed it gently and smiled.

Although, Nyolf wasn't alwasy the best Turkey Tail cultivator, it started when her was a youngling...

"He looks so small...." His mother said. She cradled him in her arms,

"Yes, yes I know, but how is he to survive the coming winter? It's going to be a harsh one, I can feel it in my whiskers..." His father said with a shill down his spine.
Little Nyolf was the runt of his litter, the smallest of 3, his brother and a sister. Nyolf was always slow at everything, hunting, gathering, and everything else. His mother and father feared he wouldn't make his first winter. He went against all odds and survived, his fluffy pelt warming him.

"Mom, when can I go on my own hunting?" Nyolf said with a whine in his voice, he jumped up and down and begged,"Please please please?"

"Fine, but don't stray too far..." His mother said rolling her eyes.

Nyolf jumped up and laughed, he grabbed a pack her made out of leaves and ran out of the hollow. He ran across the leaf littered ground and scented the air, he smelled something interesting, he followed his nose to a rotting tree where a strange fungus was growing, "Ooooohh.." He said, he plucked up the strange shelf like fungus and placed it in his pack, he soon found a bug laying on the log, he plucked it up and ate it, he smiled.

And so began his obsession with the Turkey Tail fungus..

May change...But the best I could do on writer block..
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aromertis: Turkey Tail

Postby SairenMin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Starry-Sapphire wrote:Random Form:
Username: Starry-Sapphire
Name Given: Nyolf
Gender Given: Male
Other/Back Story:

Nyolf squirmed through the hole in the tree, he flopped down on the hollow floor with a thud, he groaned and stood up, he rubbed his head and looked at the wall, it was dark out side and he smiled as he padded to the back of the hollow and went through a passage. He emerged in a moonlight room full of Turkey Tail, he smiled and climbed up a spiral incline, he tended to his Turkey Tails, and sat at the top, a platform made by the largest Turkey Tail you've ever seen, he rubbed it gently and smiled.

Although, Nyolf wasn't alwasy the best Turkey Tail cultivator, it started when her was a youngling...

"He looks so small...." His mother said. She cradled him in her arms,

"Yes, yes I know, but how is he to survive the coming winter? It's going to be a harsh one, I can feel it in my whiskers..." His father said with a shill down his spine.
Little Nyolf was the runt of his litter, the smallest of 3, his brother and a sister. Nyolf was always slow at everything, hunting, gathering, and everything else. His mother and father feared he wouldn't make his first winter. He went against all odds and survived, his fluffy pelt warming him.

"Mom, when can I go on my own hunting?" Nyolf said with a whine in his voice, he jumped up and down and begged,"Please please please?"

"Fine, but don't stray too far..." His mother said rolling her eyes.

Nyolf jumped up and laughed, he grabbed a pack her made out of leaves and ran out of the hollow. He ran across the leaf littered ground and scented the air, he smelled something interesting, he followed his nose to a rotting tree where a strange fungus was growing, "Ooooohh.." He said, he plucked up the strange shelf like fungus and placed it in his pack, he soon found a bug laying on the log, he plucked it up and ate it, he smiled.

And so began his obsession with the Turkey Tail fungus..

May change...But the best I could do on writer block..

Absolutely love the story, he is all yours :3

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist