My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry one

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 pm

rarity is uncommon ^^ chestnut = very common + sabino = common + flaxen = uncommon
and try to make the markings on an own layer above the color layer, then draw the outlines of the markings with pen size 1 and if you are satisfied with the outline you can color them in ^^ this way you can make gracile markings and designs and even if you make a fault you can delete the markings without affecting the base color (if you already use 2 layers then just consider the tip with drawing the outline of the markings and then coloring it in)
it will take longer but the result is worth it ^^ i'm not looking for quick artists, i'm looking for artists trying to make the best out of their tphs =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:59 am

NeriHyuga wrote:rarity is uncommon ^^ chestnut = very common + sabino = common + flaxen = uncommon
and try to make the markings on an own layer above the color layer, then draw the outlines of the markings with pen size 1 and if you are satisfied with the outline you can color them in ^^ this way you can make gracile markings and designs and even if you make a fault you can delete the markings without affecting the base color (if you already use 2 layers then just consider the tip with drawing the outline of the markings and then coloring it in)
it will take longer but the result is worth it ^^ i'm not looking for quick artists, i'm looking for artists trying to make the best out of their tphs =)

Gotcha. Admittedly, she was rushed and I'm probably going to do her over again if I can. I was really upset last night and so I just wanted something to draw (and I had my eye on trying out for this species for a while) so, yea. Sorry.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:17 am

it's okay ^^ i hope you're feeling better now =O and i'm looking forward to other entries and/or a redone version from this one ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:18 am

Not bad for your first try at a TPH! It took me a while to figure out the markings haha <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me