Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

rosoideae catchers ;; custom thread by wolf ;;

Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

rosoideae catchers ;; custom thread

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:12 pm

balto. wrote:
what is a rosoideae catcher?
A Rosoideae Catcher (or RC for short) is a cat-like creature, the size of a large domestic cat with a rather...strange mutation. It seems they have a stem and fully bloomed flower for their tail! As well as some flowers on the top of their heads. They don't seem to mind too much, and pretty much rely on these strange adaptions. While they may look cute, that is not the case. This species is very territorial, and have certain bounderies. They live in small groups called a 'clowder', which are usually just family groups. Each clowder will have a set of alphas - the set of mates that started the clowder. Any kits born from them will usually stay in the clowder for the rest of their life, and if they ever find mates, they leave their clowder to prevent the two different clowders from fighting, and go to claim their own territory.

Each RC is born naturally blind, no matter the colour of their actual eyes, but this does not mean they cannot see. The flowers that hang over their eyes act as heat sensors, sending out waves and getting them back in the form of hot and cold - the hotter it is, the colours will get brighter, and the colder is it, you will see little to no heat. This helps them detect their prey, as well as their noses, especially for berries.

Just a custom thread for staff and any members who get gifted a custom/win one through events/buy customs
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me